Hello. I'm new to Assetto Corsa photography. I've googled my question with many different keywords but haven't found the answer. The question is: whenever I press take photo in replay it, always shows a 'progress bar' below and takes around 6 - 7 secs, but the result becomes very VERY bright. These pictures are examples (with shutter speed enabled). I tried changing the EXP MULT and no luck, same result, interestingly it doesn't seem to change the brightness of the photo result. I tried disabling shutter speed and the result becomes exactly like what it looked like, no more crazy brightness. But what if I want to take motion shot (like blurred rims)? I have to enable shutter speed and that makes the result very bright again. Can someone please help me fix this and possibly explain what's going on? Thank you.
20220510202514_1.jpg

Before pressing take picture​
20220510202522_1.jpg

'Taking' picture​

Hey! I think I found the fix for this
Go to Nice Screenshots and turn down the HDR fix exposure.
1659492690171.png

This is what worked for me and I don't know if you guys have found the fix yet but might as well try.

Anyone know something for this? the hdr option didnt work for me, all i can do is turn down the brightness in the photomode menu to compensate for it getting brighter but id rather have a permanent fix

I guess you've both upgraded to CSP180p218?

If this is the case:

1. Disable "Shot cubemap around focused car ...." in RefelectionFX.

If its not enabled or the problem persists:

2. Enable FSRs "Disable for screenshots" in Graphic Adjustments.

And no, this wont fix motion shots. Didnt figure this one out yet, but tbh I've never used it tho.

Last edited:
I guess you've both upgraded to CSP180p218?

If this is the case:

1. Disable "Shot cubemap around focused car ...." in RefelectionFX.

If its not enabled or the problem persists:

2. Enable FSRs "Disable for screenshots" in Graphic Adjustments.

And no, this wont fix motion shots. Didnt figure this one out yet, but tbh I've never used it tho.
This hasn't worked for me, is there anything else?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back