ptracker

Apps ptracker 3.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
feature request: would be nice to have a chat filter so I can filter PLP messages and such. A normal expression like *PLP: Cut the track on lap * or similar would have been nice. This way my chats are not flooded by unimportant info that distracts me. Server admins and admin users will of course need these messages, so it's important that this has no default settings.

Thought about something like that for myself already :)

Hi these points not work for me with ptracker 3.1.0 experimental:
  • loading and saving setups is now detected again
    • sharing setups shall now work again
    • autosave pb setups shall also work again
    • provide a local message when a set is changed
I can't click on " send set" and "save set".
If i click on "Publish" it says: no setup to store (you have to load/save a setup before)

Can you help me?
Thx

Last edited:
i think there is a bug in 3.1.0. if i run online gt3 and then afterwards start a quick race locally, and then watch some replay while local race (ctrl+r). and then i go back to online racing it seems like ptracker has stopped logging laptimes for that specific car on track. it still works on other cars on same track.

Hi these points not work for me with ptracker 3.1.0 experimental:
  • loading and saving setups is now detected again
    • sharing setups shall now work again
    • autosave pb setups shall also work again
    • provide a local message when a set is changed
I can't click on " send set" and "save set".
If i click on "Publish" it says: no setup to store (you have to load/save a setup before)

Can you help me?
Thx

Please post your logs from <your documents>/Assetto Corsa/logs. I need these files: py_log.txt, ptracker-exe-stdout.txt and ptracker_fileobserver.txt.

i think there is a bug in 3.1.0. if i run online gt3 and then afterwards start a quick race locally, and then watch some replay while local race (ctrl+r). and then i go back to online racing it seems like ptracker has stopped logging laptimes for that specific car on track. it still works on other cars on same track.

Same. Please post your logs.

Please post your logs from <your documents>/Assetto Corsa/logs. I need these files: py_log.txt, ptracker-exe-stdout.txt and ptracker_fileobserver.txt.

I have not this file: ptracker_fileobserver.txt

Thx

Attachments

• ptracker-exe-stdout.txt
    366 bytes · Views: 294
  • py_log.txt
    18 KB · Views: 411

Thx
Please do the following:
  1. Check that the file <AC install dir>/apps/python/ptracker/ptracker_lib/stdlib64/CreateFileHook.dll exists
  2. If you use a virus scanner, scan this file. Does it report it as malware?
  3. Check if installing this packet helps: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Thanks in advance!
Neys
1. CreateFileHook.dll exist
2. I use only firewall
3. Installing this packet now it works

Thx

Thx

1. CreateFileHook.dll exist
2. I use only firewall
3. Installing this packet now it works

Thx

Ah - good. Ähm - bad. No idea how to distribute this now :/ Thanks for reporting and testing!

Neys updated ptracker with a new update entry:

3.1.2-experimental; bugfixes and improvements

Uploaded experimental version 3.1.2 for stracker and ptracker.

Beneath many bug fixes, there is also a switch from python's builtin sqlite module to the external apsw which provides a better transaction model (aims to fix the instabilities observed during database migrations with parallel stracker instances running). Though already tested quite a lot, there might be some new issues regarding this change.

On another note, one user reported that the setup detection did not work for him. He...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Neys,

Sry for asking this question again. But did you say that setups was working on your end. Is this for 3.1.x and above or earlier versions. Or am I just seeing things

Neys updated ptracker with a new update entry:

3.1.4-experimental

Uploaded experimental versions 3.1.4 of ptracker and stracker. Downloads on http://n-e-y-s.de/download

Change Log:

ptracker:
  • fix tracebacks from the database system for better debugging
  • fix db errors at database compression
stracker:
  • fix tracebacks from the database system for better debugging
  • fix db errors at database compression
  • fix unexpected exit of live map for secondary stracker instances
  • fix wrong...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi, i have just tested setup sending with a friend with version 3.1.4, problem is i send a setup to a friend, he saved the setup and got a setup file with my name.ini, now he sent me a setup file and it is like i send my self a setup... he sent and i have to klick on my name to save the setup and the setup names was my name.ini

That sounds like you really did send yourself a setup. If this is really reproducable, can you please send me your and your friend's py_log.txt file (from <documents>/Assetto Corsa/logs)?

we reproduced the problem, clemenca_at sent a setup to harison_at, everything works fine, he got a file named clemenca_at
now he sent me a setup, ptracker informed me that clemenca_at will send a setup to me an i got a file with name clemenca_at.ini but i think i should get a file named harison_at

http://assetto.clemenca.at:50041/lapstat

here the logs:

Attachments

• py_log.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 421
  • py_log.txt
    8.9 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals