ptracker

Apps ptracker 3.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great App! Just wondering if a certain A-B track is requested, it could be supported? Just needing one A-B track supported to be able to start up a League to be used with this app. Thanks!

no, AB tracks are not supported until the AC timing is fixed. Too many workarounds and too much risk to break things.

Hi Neys,
We got a race yesterday with ptracker 3.0.8 and stracker 3.0.7. There were 2 things that i recognized:
1. I cannot store setups in the sqlite DB anymore. ptracker error "No setup loaded". But the setup is loaded of course. Doesn´t matter if i tried to store it in the team repository or for all drivers.
2. All drivers had to do a mandatory pitstop. But the pitstop isn´t reported, instead we got strange pit thru counts and times... http://manager.rackservice.org:50731/sessiondetails?sessionid=316.
What could be wrong?

Edit: uploaded logfile. race started at line 869.

Attachments

• stracker_log.txt
    128.5 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
Unfortunately both things are known issues introduced with AC 1.3.x (not ?yet? fixed):

1. The setup sharing feature was relying on information stored in the client's log.txt. Due to the log cleanup change reported in 1.3's change log, this information is not available anymore. It might help, if you place an issue report in the MP section of the AC forums, if you can. I really need the developers to fix that, there is no chance otherwise.

2. The pit thru times are calculated using the signal pitLimiterOn deliverd by AC shared memory. Due to the auto-pit-limiter in AC this has been working until AC 1.3. Starting with this version, the signal is only on, when the car is in the pit lane AND the speed is close to the pit limit (when the limiter actually jumps in). You can also report this issue in the MP section of the AC forums.

HTH
Neys

Thanks for replying,

Hm, the setup exchange feature is a feature that I was very delighted when i discovered it. This was the dream since I doing online races (since 1998). I surely will report this as an issue.

Pit thru times reported doesn´t reflect the true, i may be needed to reflect if someone changes tires. But thats not that important, in this case I trust my members.
Important is the pitstop info, this is another issue? I can always correct it afterwards in the db, but i have to watch the replay to ensure everyone has done the mandatory pitstop....

Thanks again for your effort,
kind regards, Wolfgang

Thanks for replying,

Hm, the setup exchange feature is a feature that I was very delighted when i discovered it. This was the dream since I doing online races (since 1998). I surely will report this as an issue.

Pit thru times reported doesn´t reflect the true, i may be needed to reflect if someone changes tires. But thats not that important, in this case I trust my members.
Important is the pitstop info, this is another issue? I can always correct it afterwards in the db, but i have to watch the replay to ensure everyone has done the mandatory pitstop....

Thanks again for your effort,
kind regards, Wolfgang

Thanks for replying to the AC thread :) The pitstop info is only working for the car with ID 0 - this bug has been there forever...

Then this is broken too. I was the car with id 0 (entry-list car 0), and i pitted twice, which isn´t in the table of the race as well. So i will edit this manually in the DB...

My AC servers are running on a rented dedicated server not from my home PC etc, so my question is how do i install Stracker & Ptracker. As both of my servers when i remote sign in are planted on the desk top area for ease of access, plus the folder names are server & server 2 and directly inside is what holds the content plus acServer.exe's. I really only wanted it for my website so i could show stats and i guess so visitors can see the servers are in use, bit of a sly move but i was also interested in the sending of setups/tuning any help will be greatly appreciated.

My AC servers are running on a rented dedicated server not from my home PC etc, so my question is how do i install Stracker & Ptracker. As both of my servers when i remote sign in are planted on the desk top area for ease of access, plus the folder names are server & server 2 and directly inside is what holds the content plus acServer.exe's. I really only wanted it for my website so i could show stats and i guess so visitors can see the servers are in use, bit of a sly move but i was also interested in the sending of setups/tuning any help will be greatly appreciated.

Please read the README.txt supplied with stracker before asking questions.

I did thats why i posted here im on a dedi server their is no steam file so how do i install it correctly, infact theirs no need to worry i have alternative help resolving the issue. But thanks anyway....

stracker needs to be unpacked somewhere on the server. afterwards you need to create stracker.ini files (one per server). About details about how to setup the multiserver environment, consult readme.txt.

Neys updated ptracker with a new update entry:

3.1.0-experimental: restore setup functions / fuel info / UI changes

Experimental version, average users shall stay with current 3.0.x stable versions!

ChangeLog:
  • loading and saving setups is now detected again
    • sharing setups shall now work again
    • autosave pb setups shall also work again
    • provide a local message when a set is changed
  • add option for detaching the message window from ptracker (default: off)
  • add option for increasing the width of the message window
  • add option for display lap times as delta (default:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

thank you for the fantastic updates recently! Small bug report: Fuel indicator starts blinking and thinks i'm out of gas during race, even if I've had a pitstop and refueled.

feature request: would be nice to have a chat filter so I can filter PLP messages and such. A normal expression like *PLP: Cut the track on lap * or similar would have been nice. This way my chats are not flooded by unimportant info that distracts me. Server admins and admin users will of course need these messages, so it's important that this has no default settings.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 418 16.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 323 12.8%