ptracker

Apps ptracker 3.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Neys, First: thanks for the awesome apps - love them - they have become an integral part of the AC experience online.
Second: I've hit a snag with the ptracker database and connections to some servers, which seems to be something to do with where the db is stored (old SkyDrive location, rather than current My Documents location). Is there a way to specify a new location for the database? I tried reinstalling ptracker and that went horribly wrong as I had removed the original location in my filesystem (install failed / aborting). I've managed to restore that location, but I still have issues connecting to new servers with stracker running. Any clues?

Hi, I have a problem with running ptracker. In AC window show messege "ptracker-server-dist returned -1". One thing I notice in py_log is that user path is diffrent than it should be
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\domin\\Documents\\Assetto Corsa/logs/ptracker-exe-stdout.txt'
It should be C:\\Users\\Dominik\\

Attachments

• py_log.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 111
Hi! I have a problem with installing Ptracker. This error will show up during installation. Do you know what to do with it?
Snímek obrazovky 2021-05-11 085624.png

Do not use the ptracker installer it's not self contained and doesn't work on systems that do not have some redistributable DLL from Microsoft. You can try install all the redistributables and runtimes you can find and there are many, they may still not have the missing DLL though as I have about 20 of these and when I was installing ptracker years ago I had the same missing DLL problem.

As always simply extract the archive (the exe installer) with 7zip, it's just an NSIS, and manually install the contents into your game.

Don't listen to people who say that it's installing also something else than "app" and "content" and that not using the installer will not install those parts. That is not true.

As far as keeping the app working over time... some people seem to get it blocked by anti virus, firewall, etc. eventually.

The app is also quite a considerable CPU hog and worsens AC's CPU bottleneck.

Hi,

I have accidentally deactivated the hotlap line :(
Is there any other Option to open the ingame-configuration without click on the hotlap-line?
Maybe with a hotkey combination?
Or by editing a file?

Thanks for your help

Hello,

When I am doing a hotlap and Im improving time the delta time appears in green, but when Im doing worse it appears in white, is there any way to change it so that when I am doing worse it appears in red?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back