PS Dashboard for SimHub

PS Dashboard for SimHub 4.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bikone submitted a new resource:

PS Dashboard for SimHub - Dashboard for SimHub compatible with different racing simulators

Read more about this resource...
LOVE this dashboard!!

the 3.2.1 version is not switching the bottom panel with f arb, etc in iRacing using IR-01. Also, the controls for actions and band b seem to be disabled after 3.1.1. i think this is addressed in the notes, but i can't switch since it is not auto detecting for ir-01

Last edited:
LOVE this dashboard!!

the 3.2.1 version is not switching the bottom panel with f arb, etc in iRacing using IR-01. Also, the controls for actions and band b seem to be disabled after 3.1.1. i think this is addressed in the notes, but i can't switch since it is not auto detecting for ir-01
I am trying to find a solution to this problem since several users are having the same problem, as soon as I solve it I will put the update. While using an older version, such as 3.1.1

I am trying to find a solution to this problem since several users are having the same problem, as soon as I solve it I will put the update. While using an older version, such as 3.1.1
That is what I'm doing in the meantime. Great work on this dashboard, it is by FAR the best available.

Please disregard, I found the settings in SimHub.

Hi there, how do I adjust the sensitivity for the red blinking of gear box? It starts blinking way before I should actually shift. For example, the LED's on my wheel are just starting to turn on when it the dash starts blinking red.

Last edited:
Please disregard, I found the settings in SimHub.

Hi there, how do I adjust the sensitivity for the red blinking of gear box? It starts blinking way before I should actually shift. For example, the LED's on my wheel are just starting to turn on when it the dash starts blinking red.
You have 2 options, either you do it for all cars or just for a specific car. For them you go to the left menu of simhub and click on "Car Settings", if you want it for all the cars in the first tab called "General Settings" modify where it says "Red Line", if you want it for a specific car, click on the "Per car overrides" tab, select the car and click on "Override global car redline" and modify it to your liking.
1686774804989.png
1686774830184.png

Last edited:
Bikone updated PS Dashboard for SimHub with a new update entry:

Update 4.0

• Complete redesign (again) in this case we have sought to optimize the space to improve visibility and have space for future developments.
  • Added an alert on the home screen to notify if there is a new version of the iRacing plugin.
  • Added track status indicator (In iRacing and ACC).
  • Added weather (iRacing, ACC and rFactor) and weather forecasts (ACC and rFactor 2).
  • Added lap prediction.
  • Added the lap difference of the car from behind and in front to improve its reading...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bikone updated PS Dashboard for SimHub with a new update entry:

Update 4.1

New screen for when entering the pit lane (Only for iRacing):
  • Time in the pit lane.
  • Pit stop time
  • Repairs if any (Shows the total time of repairs), it is shown in red for required repairs and in orange for optional repairs.
  • Pit lane speed.

* Why is it only available for iRacing? Simply because simhub only collects the basic data and thanks to the iRacing plugin you can get this data. If these data could be obtained in the future for the other simulators...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea