PS Dashboard for SimHub

PS Dashboard for SimHub 4.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
There is another user who has the same problem with the same wheel, it may be that SimHub has problems with the electronics of that wheel for certain things, try another controller to see if it works
I have just tried with a xbox controller assigning A and B, nothing happens when i press it, sit in the car engine running (giving you those precisions in case i'm doing something wrong)

Bikone updated PS Dashboard for SimHub with a new update entry:

Update 2.4

- Added new data for "Car Settings": P2P
- Added alert for P2P
- The "Info Box" and "Car Settings" change system has been changed, now to change the "Info Box" the "Previous and Next Dash Screen" controls are used and for "Car Settings" the "Trigger A" is used " for the previous screen and "Trigger B" for the next screen.*
- Added new value "Last lap consumption" is changed by assigning the "Trigger C", if it is pressed again it returns to the "Average consumption" value

*Some users have...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hello i love your dash, i pilot f1 in iracing ! would put an update with drs! It's one thing I really miss about your dash! Or do you already have a forecast for an update on this? I'm sorry for my english! I'm Brazilian

hello i love your dash, i pilot f1 in iracing ! would put an update with drs! It's one thing I really miss about your dash! Or do you already have a forecast for an update on this? I'm sorry for my english! I'm Brazilian

I will take a look :thumbsup:

Bikone updated PS Dashboard for SimHub with a new update entry:

Update 2.8

- Fixed a problem where P2P would appear as "-1".
- Changed the colors of some car settings for better visibility.
- The data of the hybrid system has been changed to improve its visibility, a new page has been added in "Car Settings" (The 'ABS' value is replaced in that page).
- Added "DRS" indicator (Blue - Available, Green - Activated)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea