PS Dashboard for SimHub

PS Dashboard for SimHub 4.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,

I love the dash and it is my go to, however since the update I no longer see a figure for the SOC in the hybrid, do I need to change something to see it again? (other than going back to v2.7.1)

Hi,

I love the dash and it is my go to, however since the update I no longer see a figure for the SOC in the hybrid, do I need to change something to see it again? (other than going back to v2.7.1)

Those settings have been moved to another page in the "Car Settings" section, you can navigate through that menu by assigning Trigger Action A and B in the Simhub in the "Dash Studio" section, in the "Settings" tab. If you have a Vocore screen or similar you will have to assign those controls in "Devices", in the "Controls" tab.

Those settings have been moved to another page in the "Car Settings" section, you can navigate through that menu by assigning Trigger Action A and B in the Simhub in the "Dash Studio" section, in the "Settings" tab. If you have a Vocore screen or similar you will have to assign those controls in "Devices", in the "Controls" tab.
Sorted . Many thanks. Great work!

Bikone updated PS Dashboard for SimHub with a new update entry:

Update 3.0

• Complete dashboard redesign to improve data readability.
  • Support for iRacing, ACC, RFactor 2 (The other simulators are also supported but with limited functions)
  • New refueling calculation system (BETA).
  • For iRacing the "iRacing Extra Properties" plugin is used, which you can configure the refueling margin in the plugin menu.
  • For the other simulators a generic system is used.
  • Now when there is a temperature change on the track and in the air, the value flashes for 5...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bikone updated PS Dashboard for SimHub with a new update entry:

Update 3.2.0

• Now it is no longer necessary to manually change the "Car Settings", in this version it is changed automatically depending on the specifications of the car.
  • With the aforementioned change, the "Trigger dash action A" is reassigned to change the fuel consumption information, therefore the "Trigger dash action B" and "Trigger dash action C" remain unused for the moment.
  • Fixed an issue with last lap colors showing green when it should be purple.
  • Information on iRating gains...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes