PS Dashboard for SimHub

PS Dashboard for SimHub 4.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bikone updated PS Dashboard for SimHub with a new update entry:

Update 2.1

- Improvements and additions:
- Complete redesign
- Added engine details page: Water and oil temperatures, oil and fuel pressures
- Added tire details page: Temperatures, wear and pressures (In iRacing it is only updated when passing through the BOX)
- Selection of different pages: lap times, car engine details, front and rear car lap times and tires
- Race incidents and team incidents alerts
- Damage flag alert
- Added throttle and brake bars
- Now the engine maps are divided into Fuel Map...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello ! I've tried your dash which is just a piece of art, absolutely beautiful but also very very functionnal and immersive. I would like to adapt it for indycar but I struggle a lot, do you think you can take a look at that if you have some spare time ? Basically it's just changing "TC" to "F ARB" "Throttle" to "R ARB" and ABS to "WJ" and if possible having some pop ups on the screen to notify the change (like the brake bias ones).

Do you think you could help me a bit with that ? i tried to find the right commands for it but i know absolutely nothing about simhub and starting from scratch will require some time i assume !

Hello ! I've tried your dash which is just a piece of art, absolutely beautiful but also very very functionnal and immersive. I would like to adapt it for indycar but I struggle a lot, do you think you can take a look at that if you have some spare time ? Basically it's just changing "TC" to "F ARB" "Throttle" to "R ARB" and ABS to "WJ" and if possible having some pop ups on the screen to notify the change (like the brake bias ones).

Do you think you could help me a bit with that ? i tried to find the right commands for it but i know absolutely nothing about simhub and starting from scratch will require some time i assume !
Thanks for the feedback! In the next update it will be

Update 2.2

- The dashboard has been optimized internally
- The system for changing information has been changed, before it was done by changing screens and now the Simhub trigger system is used to change each section
- Trigger A has been assigned for car configuration.
- Trigger B has been assigned for lap information, relative, car information and wheels
- Taking advantage of the Triggers system, new car configurations have been added, especially designed for Indycar cars
- Fixes have been made when...

Update 2.2.1

- The dashboard has been optimized internally
- The system for changing information has been changed, before it was done by changing screens and now the Simhub trigger system is used to change each section
- Trigger A has been assigned for car configuration.
- Trigger B has been assigned for lap information, relative, car information and wheels
- Taking advantage of the Triggers system, new car configurations have been added, especially designed for Indycar cars
- Fixes have been made when...

Thanks for your really fast update ! Unfortunately the "slow car ahead" remains hidding the bottom. That said the pop up works when i change the WJ and ARB :)

Does it happen all the time or at some specific time?
Thanks for your really fast update ! Unfortunately the "slow car ahead" remains hidding the bottom. That said the pop up works when i change the WJ and ARB :)
Does it happen all the time or at some specific time?

Sorry man i wasn't there yesterday. "Slow car" is still present in this patch 2.3, and yes it's always. I don't know how to use simhub so i don't understand the trigger thing. So basically i edited it, deleted the "slow car" indication and the abs and tcs possibility to have indycar only.
Can you explain me a bit how i should make it work, how to use the triger stuff ?
Also, would it be possible to add a Push to pass box ? basically in practice the car shows how much have been use, and in race the number of P2P remaining... obviously if you have some time :) i'm sorry but i like your dash so much i just want to have it only :)

Sorry man i wasn't there yesterday. "Slow car" is still present in this patch 2.3, and yes it's always. I don't know how to use simhub so i don't understand the trigger thing. So basically i edited it, deleted the "slow car" indication and the abs and tcs possibility to have indycar only.
Can you explain me a bit how i should make it work, how to use the triger stuff ?
Also, would it be possible to add a Push to pass box ? basically in practice the car shows how much have been use, and in race the number of P2P remaining... obviously if you have some time :) i'm sorry but i like your dash so much i just want to have it only :)

I have been looking at possibilities of why it shows you the permanent "Slow car" alert and it may be that the iRacing Extra Properties plugin is not installed or activated. I have tried to deactivate the plugin and I get the alert permanently, activating it again works correctly. You can download the plugin in the dashboard description if you don't have it installed. For the other question, the trigger option can be found in "Dash Studio", "Settings" and almost at the end you will find 4 options to configure and assign a button for triggers A, B, C and D, in this case the dashboard alone you will have to assign the A and the B, where the A is for "Car Settings" and the B is for "Info pages".
The push to pass option I will investigate if there is any option for simhub to collect that data.

I have been looking at possibilities of why it shows you the permanent "Slow car" alert and it may be that the iRacing Extra Properties plugin is not installed or activated. I have tried to deactivate the plugin and I get the alert permanently, activating it again works correctly. You can download the plugin in the dashboard description if you don't have it installed. For the other question, the trigger option can be found in "Dash Studio", "Settings" and almost at the end you will find 4 options to configure and assign a button for triggers A, B, C and D, in this case the dashboard alone you will have to assign the A and the B, where the A is for "Car Settings" and the B is for "Info pages".
The push to pass option I will investigate if there is any option for simhub to collect that data.
thanks for your precious help, i've just insalled the plugin and so far it seems that the slow car message is gone. Gonna tell you about that. I've set 2 keys for the trigger A and B, but nothing happens so far when i press it !

I suppose that these options are the ones you have configured (first image), try to put another key of another device. If you use a device that simulates a keyboard or something similar, try to activate the option that I put in the second image.
1666301681707.png
1666301870856.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%