proTyres

Apps proTyres 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry, no idea. There doesn't seem to be proper documentation.
There is also an option to show messages related to errors for development, but activating that doesn't give me any info on what is happening as well.

But could be interesting for the devs of CSP and proTyres to find out what is happening here.

Have tried CSP included in the IER and latest 1.35, both working ok with above setting on 1 or 0.

If app not showing up, please post or PM your "custom_shaders_patch.log", might give an clue.

2019-12-14T14:35:00:268 [02308] | DEBUG | Loading module: proTyres 2019-12-14T14:35:00:268 [02308] | DEBUG | New Python form: proTyres, category: 0 2019-12-14T14:35:00:273 [02308] | DEBUG | PythonInterface.addFormToTaskBar(): proTyres, result=0000000000000006 2019-12-14T14:35:00:302 [02308] | DEBUG | Module proTyres is loaded
#6 seems to differ, or have an incremental value to others

Last edited:
Sorry for asking this basic one , but can´t find an answer. Where do I need to place the "Ini & Lut pack" of a modded car? i.e. the one for "supercars_holden_zb" ...inside here: \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\proTyres\cars_mod\supercars_holden_zb?
Rgds

This really blew me away!! The added detail in the wheel is quite noticeable. I've been getting hacked on for years for asking for more detail. I can even feel the front end getting light when coming in and out of the fuel around a corner.
This is getting close to rF2 if not par?
This Pro Tyre has accomplished with physics what Sol has done for graphics. Why is this not being talked about more??
I can't thank you guys enough!!
This fixes my floaty, no information slide and vague weight transfer.
Plus the Lut files are intensive to just look through! Let alone all the tweaks.
One of the problems I had with AC was the back end had too much traction compared to the front. But now I can fuel and brake the back end to drift where I want. The detail in the wheel is intoxicating. And if I understand this right, this is all gotten from AC's preexisting physics and piped straight into the tires somehow? Amazing!!!
Thanks again guys!!

Looks like AMS 2 is going to have to wait awhile??
Between Sol, Content Manager and now Pro Tyre pretty much makes this AC2!

Last edited:
This really blew me away!! The added detail in the wheel is quite noticeable. I've been getting hacked on for years for asking for more detail. I can even feel the front end getting light when coming in and out of the fuel around a corner.
This is getting close to rF2 if not par?
This Pro Tyre has accomplished with physics what Sol has done for graphics. Why is this not being talked about more??
I can't thank you guys enough!!
This fixes my floaty, no information slide and vague weight transfer.
Plus the Lut files are intensive to just look through! Let alone all the tweaks.
One of the problems I had with AC was the back end had too much traction compared to the front. But now I can fuel and brake the back end to drift where I want. The detail in the wheel is intoxicating. And if I understand this right, this is all gotten from AC's preexisting physics and piped straight into the tires somehow? Amazing!!!
Thanks again guys!!

Looks like AMS 2 is going to have to wait awhile??
Between Sol, Content Manager and now Pro Tyre pretty much makes this AC2!

No offence but this is the mother of all placebos.

No offence but this is the mother of all placebos.
Mmmmm!
I have some old videos of the icy slids and I've talked to other people describing the same problems.
My app index works sometimes. I can easily make a video showing it not working but if some of the physics are not working or lagging or what ever, it's impossible to make a video of that.
Oh well! I'm enjoying it!
With mods like these I think AC will be popular for years to come?

Mmmmm!
I have some old videos of the icy slids and I've talked to other people describing the same problems.
My app index works sometimes. I can easily make a video showing it not working but if some of the physics are not working or lagging or what ever, it's impossible to make a video of that.
Oh well! I'm enjoying it!
With mods like these I think AC will be popular for years to come?

Turn off proTyres and drive with the same setup as you did before and be amazed how the driving experience will be exactly the same !

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.