proTyres

Apps proTyres 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've never had any problems driving a car and having Protyres open without .inis. It just have all fields empty and temps shows bright red.

Not saying you can't have problems because of missing files but Protyres is not acting like that by default. :)

ProTyres works brilliantly when all the tyre data required is available, but for me I have some cars (Nascar, BT62, drift cars to list a few) that are not in the LUT pack which seem to crash the game when run with proTyres (console seems like it crashes because the data is not found).

It should not crash the game, proTyres should normally just invalidate itself and go static more or less.

Could you link or pm me a link to one of the cars you have problems with?
Do you use CM to start AC?

It should not crash the game, proTyres should normally just invalidate itself and go static more or less.

Could you link or pm me a link to one of the cars you have problems with?
Do you use CM to start AC?
I use CM. The BT62 from this video (
) has problems working with the app, but when the app is disabled, it works again. The game loads up until the car and track are rendered on screen, then no matter what happens, after a few seconds the game crashes back to the launcher (CM). If I click drive fast enough, the app looks like Jebus describes it, but then the game crashes soon after.

I will try these cars, could you attach you log and py_log after AC have crashed?

Then I can more easy replicate your settings. Have noted a few users have this kind of problem when using CM and SOL and other enhancements but so far I have not manage to replicate it (but I'm still on vanilla launcher and AC).

Thanks for all the help. After I installed the lut for the BT62, the game now works great. If needed, here's the py_log.txt file before when the game crashed.

Attachments

• py_log.txt
    6.5 KB · Views: 198
I've since had a look through the log files and console and found an error caused by ini settings being in conflict, so after doing a clean reinstallation, the crash doesn't happen anymore

Yes I noticed your error and another user had a similar case where reset of the ini helped. I'll do a test with your error 19 an no ini/lut pack and see. Without the pack only, it worked as expected.

I did a bit more testing and found that for some reason, either changing 'other = None' to 'PitLane' or 'extend_info' to True was causing a crash. (See below)
[PITBOARD]
practice = PitLane
qualify = PitLane
race = PitLane
other = None
close_seconds = 5
info_open = True
extend_info = False

either changing 'other = None' to 'PitLane' or 'extend_info' to True was causing a crash
It seems like it's only 'other = PitLane' that is causing the issue, which would mean that the app would not show the pitboard in hotlap, time attack, track day, drift etc. Is there a way for this to be fixed? If pitboard is enabled in other sessions, mod cars not in the LUT pack would crash the game. Thanks!

If you changes to above setting and using a car without a ini & lut pack, there will be a unexpected error. With vanilla AC this will cause the app to crash, using CM it will crash the session.

I don't have CM, i'll pm you a fixed version for you to try before releasing it (there is no error so it should be ok) proTyres will still be static as all necessary information is missing.

A very few user have reported the app not visible in task bar, but it seems to load correct in py_log.txt. Have not been able to find out why as everything seems to be ok.

Try delete (or rename) config.ini in proTyres folder, start AC using standard launcher.
Make sure the app is still enabled in settings.

From log.txt:
Cleaning Python Cache in path apps/python/proTyres/ Opening PyModule proTyres Init PyPlugin:proTyres KGL CREATE FONT segoe ui with locale Function acUpdate bind to module Function acShutdown bind to module

Example from py_log:
proTyres: Current version 1.5.4, init done proTyres: Using folder 'apps/python/proTyres/cars_mod/renault_rs_01/' proTyres: PitBox has been set (FuzzyJump) proTyres: Michelin S9L compound loaded ok proTyres: Session position not used proTyres: Session init (0)

This would indicate an successful load of the app, without any error

It is also crashing for me now when I activate it in game. It is visible in the taskbar for me though.

I think it is related to the latest CSP version. I had just updated to CSP v 0.1.32 and then it stopped working.

I also have that problem and I think it's a problem with the latest version of custom shader patch.
If I have that installed it doesn't show up.
If an older version is installed or if it's not installed, then the app will show up.

Edit: oops, someone was faster. ^^

I install the latest CSP and see if I can replicate the problem, have been testing with other versions ok. Don't usually use CSP except when using the IER car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back