proTyres

Apps proTyres 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,

Recently I've been experiencing an issue with my game crashing while connecting to multiplayer servers that are running the LA Canyons track mod while having proTyres enabled. The servers I'm attempting to connect to do not have any modded cars. I can start an offline session on LA Canyons with proTyres without issue. I can also set up my own LA canyons server with content manager, hosted it on my dedicated server, and connect to it without issue.

This is a new issue for me, only starting some time after updating to ini/lut pack 93 although I have no clue if its related. I have previously connected to some of these same LA Canyons servers with proTyres enabled without issue. In troubleshooting I've tried with just the bare proTyres app and the app + the ini/lut pack v92 and 93. I've installed the app manually and with content manager. I've launched game and attempted to join the servers with the original AC launcher and content manager.

The logs attached are for the latest versions proTyres 1.5.0, ini/lut pack 93

Attachments

• log.txt
    1 MB · Views: 276
  • py_log.txt
    403 bytes · Views: 119
Hi, the update to ini&lut 93 should not relate to your problems, unless you are using one of the mod cars included in the update. In your py_log and log, proTyres loads as expected, without any error.

You do have lot's of other errors, but I have no idea if that's related to your problems.

upload_2019-7-4_15-40-34.png

I have noted that apps can affect each other, so try un-click them in settings to see if you can see any pattern.
If you just don't activate them in-game, they are still loaded, and sometimes also have some background tasks. Compare the logs when you go online and offline, that might give a clue as well. Using File Comparer or similar might help to find differences more easy.

I'm still running vanilla AC and UI, so I can't easily try your scenario, but it could a conflict with SOL or another app somehow.

Nevermind.... I'm an idiot and only had the LUT pack installed....

I'm probably missing something stupid here but I cant get protyres to work, doesn't load.
Files are copied to the right directory but nothing, it shows in CM but there are no options like it is not installed properly. Maybe something else is broken all together?
I've attached anything that might help.

Last edited:
Hello,

Recently I've been experiencing an issue with my game crashing while connecting to multiplayer servers that are running the LA Canyons track mod while having proTyres enabled. The servers I'm attempting to connect to do not have any modded cars. I can start an offline session on LA Canyons with proTyres without issue. I can also set up my own LA canyons server with content manager, hosted it on my dedicated server, and connect to it without issue.

This is a new issue for me, only starting some time after updating to ini/lut pack 93 although I have no clue if its related. I have previously connected to some of these same LA Canyons servers with proTyres enabled without issue. In troubleshooting I've tried with just the bare proTyres app and the app + the ini/lut pack v92 and 93. I've installed the app manually and with content manager. I've launched game and attempted to join the servers with the original AC launcher and content manager.

The logs attached are for the latest versions proTyres 1.5.0, ini/lut pack 93

I'm getting a similar problem, except it's when both offline and online. Only happens on LA Canyons while using ProTyres. Doesn't matter what car I try. I can load up LA Canyons with ProTyres disabled just fine. I can also load up any other track with ProTyres just fine. It's specifically something to do with the LA Canyons and ProTyres combination. Attached my logs as well.

Attachments

• log.txt
    165.3 KB · Views: 137
  • py_log.txt
    1,019 bytes · Views: 118
I had the same crash (right before race start). I went back to v1.43 and no longer had the problem.
I think it only happened when using original AC loader not when using CM

I had the same crash (right before race start). I went back to v1.43 and no longer had the problem.

Do you mean AC crash after loading track or EOL functions not working? Please post track and car and I try, I'm on vanilla AC. If you attach your info and py_log, that will contain all info as well.

AC would crash after loading track. Since moving back to ProTyres 1.43 no more issues. py_log only available after problem corrected by removing new ProTyres versions.

ProTyres works brilliantly when all the tyre data required is available, but for me I have some cars (Nascar, BT62, drift cars to list a few) that are not in the LUT pack which seem to crash the game when run with proTyres (console seems like it crashes because the data is not found). Would it be possible to make the app such that if the files needed aren't required, the app does not continuously try to look for a file that doesn't exist as to not crash the game? Like display temp, pressure and current tyre wear like the vanilla app but in the proTyres format.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.