proTyres

Apps proTyres 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Jens, I like your app. It's really cool. One question: Is there anyway ti change the app size? For me is very small and I'd like to make it bigger to read all the data good.

Second question: The app supports Renault clio cup?

Hi Bufa, you can change the size by using the scale parameter in the ini file. Please see overview post or config_readme.txt file in the 7z archive.

The ini&lut pack have support for Renault Clio III RS (phase II) by Rocasspb v1.35 otherwise please link to the car you would like to be included.

It has been added an fixed version in the ini&lut pack, the tyres.ini had some fault (rather common in some mods) but is not encrypted, see instructions in car folder

Hello Jens,

first of all, superb app, it's quite a helpful one.
But i have a problem with my kunos Ferrari F2004 car.
The app works fine when i use the medium and the hard tyres. But on softs, the app doesn't work.
Do you have any tips or solution for it? According to the logs, the .lut files seem to be the problem. But i cannot find a solution for this problem.

Attachments

• log.txt
    79.9 KB · Views: 272
  • py_log.txt
    6.7 KB · Views: 292
Hi Jens!, first thank you for your hard work.
Version 1.4.4, does not appear in the online, however in offline if it appears, I have something wrongly configured or does the app have an error?
Thanks!

Hi, very nice mod so far. Until today everything worked fine, but now there is no data shown at all even on kunos cars and the console shows a strange error:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/497450026474405899/513112513945010176/20181116230535_1.jpg
I only updated the gbwSuite, installed ACRL DRS and activated the Kunos Developer Apps. I deactivated the dev Apps but it still doesn't work.
Okay I found the error, it's a conflict between proTyres and ACRL DRS for whatever reason.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back