proTyres

Apps proTyres 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
o app esta fazendo o jogo voltar para o menu principal , testei app por app apenas ele da esse problema, começou apos a atualização do AC para 1.6.3

google translate
"the app is making the game back to the main menu, I tested app by app only it gives this problem, started after updating the AC to 1.6.3"

Please upload your file "log.txt" and "py_log.txt" from your "..\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs" folder

hi carlos, initial loading seems ok,

Code:
Cleaning Python Cache in path apps/python/proTyres/
Opening PyModule proTyres
Init PyPlugin:proTyres
KGL CREATE FONT segoe ui with locale
Function acUpdate bind to module
Function acShutdown bind to module

could you please attach py_log.txt from same directory (when app is active)

Hi all, i'm new to this forum and most forums in general. I tried downloading the proTyres_1.4.2_all.7z. When i try to extract I see there are no files inside. I've tried 4 times at least. Thx in advance

Tonzi

NewHi at all.... I've got trouble trying to use this app... I followed instructions for installation, I flagged the app in general options in game but I can't find the icon to activate the app ingame. I see only phyton chat icon. Anyone can help me?
Thanks

Hi there, I am struggling to get the app to work. I've tried replacing the sim_info.py file with the latest version on my app library with no success. Could you please point me in the correct direction...
Py Log details below:

proTyres: Current version 1.4.2, init done
proTyres: Using folder 'apps/python/proTyres/cars/ks_nissan_gtr_gt3/'
proTyres: WARNING sim_info.py conflict (index 1) with older version loaded by previous app
proTyres: This could cause proTyres to fail, update other apps sim_info.py or untick previous loaded apps
proTyres: Slick Soft compound loaded ok

There should be another app that have an older version loaded, you should copy proTyres sim_info.py to that app.

Very common is any variant of the DRS app, try to disable all other apps to see if it helps and then it is more easy to find an solution. If not attach your log.txt and py_log.txt

Hey mate @Jens Roos ! Fantastic app! Can I ask just one thing? I have only a very small complaint: the dirt level right now is displayed in the tyre wear bar or in the average temp box. If set in the wear bar, like I do, its not that easy at all to see it, being grey. Could it be set to colored? Even better let the user set an RGB value for it? Thanks :)

Hi mate,

I'm setting up a screen for Simhub and want part of it to act like your app. I want the tyre temps and pressure to work in tandem with the same colors but am unsure where you get this data especially for the ideal temps and pressure which go green on the text and pic/bar when they are at the right temp's/psi . Also i am unsure at what ranges the tyres and pressure change colors at so that would help a lot as well if you could help me with that.

Thanks man.

This information is read from the ini (settings) & lut (tables) files for car used during init and create several array tables. These is then used to interpolated the colors in runtime.

Temperature based grip level from tables, 100% (green) 98% (blue) 102% (red)
Wear levels are 100% (green) 98% (yellow) 96% (red)

Jens Roos updated proTyres with a new update entry:

New features, improvements and fixes

v1.4.3 180813
- optional extend low range wear (red only) from 2% to 5%, default is off
- optional DIRT overlay color can be set thru INI file
- current tyre wear setting affects EOL tuning to work better with high wear tyres
- fix for extended pitboard sometimes show wrong wear info (all % values equal)
- fix for change of compound mid race, sometimes pitboard displayed wrong name due to timing of shared memory
- fix for pressure offsets not updated directly on pitboard if open

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 418 16.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.6%