F1 2016 Prologue: Vincent Miller (F1 2016 Career Backstory)

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
*** I really hope that this post is OK being in this section. If it isn't please move it as necessary.***

Ahead of the F1 2016 release on August 19th, I wanted to share a quick but well crafted backstory I made that is surely to keep you entertained from start to finish:

For all those that have been exposed to the prominent Career Mode Youtubers, this series will strike a healthy balance between Tiametmarduk's "hey guys I'm a Youtuber doing a career mode" style and Aarava's "I will RP the almighty life out of this, including cutscenes from GTA V, and other peripherals" style.

I'll keep it mainly focused on the track, but the entire thing will be kept immersive with refined, in-character narration, pit wall-to-driver comms (like at the beginning of the video), a set of parody sports news segments (formatted after ESPN, Sky Sports, etc) covering interesting events occurring in and arround the career mode races, and a handful of other elements.

The career will most likely be played in Ultimate AI mode (pace-wise, I'd say I'm in the ballpark of Aarava and Tiametmarduk) since at the moment I'm beating my teammate by over a second in Q3 on Legend difficulty with no assists in F1 2015.

Let me know what you think! Frequent updates are on the /r/VincentMiller subreddit.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back