Projector Headlights

3D Models Projector Headlights 3.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pete9xi submitted a new resource:

Projector Headlights - Upgrade your headlight with these new projectors.

Replace your headlights on the satsuma with these aftermarket Projectors simply remove your old headlights and install in place.
View attachment 343894

These parts use the ModAPI Copy "modapi_v0114-alpha.dll" to your References folder
Copy the Asset Folder to your Assets folder
Copy the Projector Headlights.dll to the mods folder.

These lights use the satsuam's light controls no.
If you see any bugs please report them to me.
View attachment 343895
Install...

Read more about this resource...

What do you mean? It took a long time to analyse what happens in the game where all the fsm objects are the model took a long time to get right

Last edited:
1579104436916.png

Pete9xi updated Projector Headlights with a new update entry:

Projector Headlights New Version 1.1

This Release address's a few issues since version 1:
Both head light parts have to be installed before the logic will function previously you only needed the left light installed
The Satsuma now needs to have power going to it, this has introduced new code which should be stable please report any crashes you experience.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Future features:
Light bulb ware meaning having to purchase new bulbs from the store
Light...

Read the rest of this update entry...

uh I got a very big bug.
so when I entered I teleported to my home to get the projectors, the projectors appeared glowing a light, so I put them to my backpack then teleport to the satsuma where it appeared very weird, first there was a big box on every light the box touches the ground and had a height to the roof of the satsuma and they were pretty wide I was confused but the light it self seems intact (you could look inside) and all interior lights of the satsuma were on... (the NOS button and the tachometer. Note I use the Mop mod with conclusion enabled idk if this is the cause.

Attachments

• Captura weird.PNG
    Captura weird.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 260
uh I got a very big bug.
so when I entered I teleported to my home to get the projectors, the projectors appeared glowing a light, so I put them to my backpack then teleport to the satsuma where it appeared very weird, first there was a big box on every light the box touches the ground and had a height to the roof of the satsuma and they were pretty wide I was confused but the light it self seems intact (you could look inside) and all interior lights of the satsuma were on... (the NOS button and the tachometer. Note I use the Mop mod with conclusion enabled idk if this is the cause.
I discovered something. ur mod is not causing any of these bugs, but I have only one idea that could be causing it...

Thats very interesting im not sure why that box has appeared have you tried restating the game can you replicate this bug ie the same thing happens more than once?

I discovered something. ur mod is not causing any of these bugs, but I have only one idea that could be causing it...
I aware of the glowing issue not sure whats causing the box to apper though have you tried disabling every other mod one at a time to see which one is causing it?

I aware of the glowing issue not sure whats causing the box to apper though have you tried disabling every other mod one at a time to see which one is causing it?
I discovered the bug it was the Mop mod I fixed it and it runs well I have being playing for like 2 hours and runs fine but I like to ask why the left light works and not the right one

I discovered the bug it was the Mop mod I fixed it and it runs well I have being playing for like 2 hours and runs fine but I like to ask why the left light works and not the right one
Do you mean why there is only one light cone? There are two light objects but are overlapped to create one even beam pattern this can be changed i will add some settings to adjust them if thats a feature that would be useful?

Pete9xi updated Projector Headlights with a new update entry:

Projector Headlights New Version 1.2

This update brings finer control over the settings of the headlights.View attachment 344461
You now adjust the following settings:
Intensity
Spot Angle( how far the light is spread)
Range

Position of the light source with the previous release the light sources were overlapped to create an even beam pattern (Be careful with this Y coordinates adjusts left to right.)
The default position is Left: 0,0,0 Right 0,0.999,0

Colour of the light can now be adjusted using the RGB...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello! I seem to be having a bit of an issue. For some reason the lights spawn with the bolts visible and loosened, and I can't get the bolts to highlight green or tighten them down at all. I'm not sure if this is normal with the mod or not. I tried with both the ratchets and the spanners. I assume it's a 7mm bolt as the meshes are clones of the original headlights? Any idea what could be causing this? Do you need to see the output log?

For what it's worth, the function of the lights turning on and off as well as the settings menu seem to work as intended. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
BoltsProblem.png

Hello! I seem to be having a bit of an issue. For some reason the lights spawn with the bolts visible and loosened, and I can't get the bolts to highlight green or tighten them down at all. I'm not sure if this is normal with the mod or not. I tried with both the ratchets and the spanners. I assume it's a 7mm bolt as the meshes are clones of the original headlights? Any idea what could be causing this? Do you need to see the output log?

For what it's worth, the function of the lights turning on and off as well as the settings menu seem to work as intended. Any help would be greatly appreciated.View attachment 344488
The bolts are in functional at the moment as i haven't got started on that yet. once the lights attach they become fixed to the car

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back