Projector Headlights

3D Models Projector Headlights 3.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
The bolts are in functional at the moment as i haven't got started on that yet. once the lights attach they become fixed to the car
I just tested that by crashing the car into a utility pole at about 90 kph and the lights didn't fall out, so this definitely seems to be the case. Thank you for the quick response. Nice mod, btw. I can actually see things at night now.

I just tested that by crashing the car into a utility pole at about 90 kph and the lights didn't fall out, so this definitely seems to be the case. Thank you for the quick response. Nice mod, btw. I can actually see things at night now.
Yeah that was the idea fed up of not being able to see the road

so i have a question about the api version.. this mod using 114 and others 120. the issue is game can not have both loaded and causes conflict. 120 does not recognize projector heads and 114 same for a few performance enhancement mods, so my question is if there are any plans on using modapi v120? Any how, i do appreciate these as they look great

so i have a question about the api version.. this mod using 114 and others 120. the issue is game can not have both loaded and causes conflict. 120 does not recognize projector heads and 114 same for a few performance enhancement mods, so my question is if there are any plans on using modapi v120? Any how, i do appreciate these as they look great
I have tested it an parts of the mod didnt load correctly with no error logs to trace they just didnt load into the game the new version will run a re built version of 114 this to trigger the disassemble function of the mod api via a custom raycast effectively you can call the dissamble via anything, will try to update to 120 but like i said i tested it and some game objects didnt load at all

Pete9xi updated Projector Headlights with a new update entry:

Projector Headlights V2.0 New 3D models ModApi 1.2.0

This Update brings new 3D Models Replaceable Lamps from the shop and a wear system. using ModApi 1.2.0 and the latest release of MSCLoader.
View attachment 364955

You will need to delete any saved files for this mod.

The new Projectors including the the lamps will spawn on the work bench this install as previous with the new lamps
View attachment 364956
And the lamp

View attachment 364958

Once installed the Lights will function as previously...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1587482478844.png

Pete9xi updated Projector Headlights with a new update entry:

ModAPI Reference conflict Fix

This address a few issue people have been having with Using this mod along with ECU's and Turbo charger DonnerPlays and i have been talking about this he was not having any issues however I was able to replicate the error this should resolve this issue.
View attachment 365635
All three mods have loaded successfully, if you have any issues please let me know.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies