Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

HI, can you look at this please.
This is the only footage I have (didn't save the replay)
Pscott was closing on me because I was slow through the chicane just before the incident. But. At the point I turn in Paul was still behind me and goes for a dive bomb. From my pov i saw him go for the gap after i had committed to the corner, there was very little I could do at this point, (all I could do was not completely go for the apex and drift wide to try to avoid contact ). I could see him in my rear view mirror the whole time which suggests he wasnt along side me. He tagged my rear which half spun me and didn't wait, return the position or acknowledged fault.

Last edited:
I will reply with video proof that I was on the inside of the corner from multiple angles . The only reason Rob was in front of me was because he went wide and off track gaining a run on me along the straight after eau rouge
Later on in the lap I was on the inside at first Rob tries to defend the inside line then moves over to the left. I went for the inside line however Rob turned Into me. I don't believe Rob is using his proximity sensors or a spotter. You can clearly see in his video in the rear view mirror that I stay on the inside line. I am currently at a wedding so will provide video later tonight

PSCOTTLIVE85
Robnoxious9000
Whole video
As you can see from the video Rob gains an advantage by going off track at the top of eau rouge. At the next corner I make sure to give him room throughout the corner as I know he is on the inside. Later on in the same lap however I close in and go for the inside line. Rob however does not leave me any room and just cuts across me . As he stated he knew I was there. This was not a dive bomb. I was along side on the inside and turning round the corner.
Thank you

Appeal
Everyone can clearly see that Rob turns into me and does not leave room on the inside.
Either you Thomas while are incompetent or are showing favouritism towards another driver. Which one is it ? Because this is the second time you have made quite frankly a dubious decision.

Appeal
Everyone can clearly see that Rob turns into me and does not leave room on the inside.
Either you Thomas while are incompetent or are showing favouritism towards another driver. Which one is it ? Because this is the second time you have made quite frankly a dubious decision.
Firstly, an appeal can only be considered if you provide new evidence (race footage).

If you would like an explanation of the decision then the reason we judged you to be at fault for the incident is because in the rules and regulations, rule 5.8 States that drivers need to be at least halfway alongside the defending car before turn-in or in, to be allowed to overtake. This is applicable for straights as well.

It was close but we determined that you weren't at least halfway alongside.

As already stated, you were not deemed to be halfway alongside at the apex. Also bringing up a past incident that is irrelevant isn't going to change anything. Regarding that incident i'm pretty sure the driver spun off the kerb into you which was why there was no penalty.

Drivers don't have to agree with the decisions we make but you do have to accept them.

No more posts please.

35550022_2016799748648760_8401537290375004160_n.jpg
Poster-598.jpg

Race Details

• Laps: 19 & 10
  • Race Times: 8am & 9am
  • In game date: 26/6/2018
  • Weather: Clear

The Track

Bathurst_track_map.png

First race: 1938
Layout changes: 1
Length: 3.84 Miles (6.21Km)
23 Turns
The race lap record is a 2:01.567 By Shane van Gisbergen in a McLaren 650S GT3, 2016.

maxresdefault.jpg

Lap record holding car pictured below

Bathurst-12-hour-winner-2016.jpg

Hotlap

MyTrack

This week it's Edu's Choice!

1. What made you pick Bathurst ?

I picked it cause it's my favorite track by far and that it's where I got my only decent result last season.

2. Which is your favourite sector?

2nd sector of course, no words to describe it.

3. Your a man that’s seen a lot of leagues and drivers how does TNGTC compare?

In all honesty, the drivers' level here is amazing. In all of the leagues I race atm I am competitive and fight for wins. But when I race here, the faster guys humilliate me easily. Prove of it is the fact that Benji has won ROW twice in a "row" haha #joke.

4. Your back for this week are further outings on the cards?

Not quite understand this one as I'm Spanish, me little English my friend. But I guess it means what result I expect to get so I'm gonna say that a top 5 on feature race is possible.

5. TNGTC Announced this week a change to a multi class endurance league do you think that’s a positive change?

Hmm... Tough one. It's all about if drivers like it, cause the loyalty of drivers on this league is amazing. For me, personally, it just puts me further from joining as it's even more practice. But many of the drivers here only compete on this league or maybe 1 or 2 more, so if they have time to practice, it should be positive.

Your Predictions!

Feature race
pole:
win:
fastest lap:

Sprint race
pole:
win:
fastest lap:

Questions

Spa over, but now we go to another legendary track, Bathurst, what is your opinion on it?

What is your thoughts on the news that TNGTC is turning into TNEC?

What cars should be strong around here?

Spa over, but now we go to another legendary track, Bathurst, what is your opinion on it?
It’s an unforgiving track, but I love it. That second sector is amazing (especially in VR)!

It’s a shame to see my favourite class disappear, but this league could use a change.

The Merc, the Merc and the Merc... and the GT-R, but nobody is driving it.

It's certainly a challenge, staying out of the walls is more important than being quick here.

As long as I'm able to race, I'm happy.

Not the Audi.

It’s great very difficult to not get damage and be consistent

Well it’s actually turning into Ultimate Racing Series lol it should be good and allow us to build a big community if it all goes well offering more races and fun events

Bmw and Merc

Feature Race:
Q: P12
R: P7

I was 4 seconds off the Gaz in qualifying, but set a personal best in the AMG after only an hour of practice. Had a decent start, but got torpedoed by Kvyat... I mean Dohko. Fortunately I had no damage (was it on Performance Impacting?) and could carry on. Went just round of the T1 carnage.
Halfway through the race my tyres still felt pretty good, so I wanted to carry on as long as possible. That changed when I hit the wall on top of the hill in lap 9 and lost my rear wing. Lost a few seconds but could get it back to the pits safely.
In the final stage of the race, Paul was gaining on me pretty quickly and we had some close racing in the final lap, but I defended hard and managed to just keep him behind me to claim P7.

Sprint Race:
Q: P7
R: P5

Improved my PB again, but it was only good for P7. Got Kvyat'd again in T1 of the opening lap, but this time by Nathan. Had light rear aero damage, but could continue. My car felt like it was at Disney on Ice though. I was sliding all over the place and just couldn't keep up. Fell back to P7 but took advantage of Paul and Ben, who sustained damage in the final laps, to come in 5th.

Overall very satisfied with the result. I kept the car safe from major damage and reeled in some good points!

Btw, don't touch the grass coming up to The Chase at 280 km/h ;)

Feature Race:
Q: P12
R: P7

I was 4 seconds off the Gaz in qualifying, but set a personal best in the AMG after only an hour of practice. Had a decent start, but got torpedoed by Kvyat... I mean Dohko. Fortunately I had no damage (was it on Performance Impacting?) and could carry on. Went just round of the T1 carnage.
Halfway through the race my tyres still felt pretty good, so I wanted to carry on as long as possible. That changed when I hit the wall on top of the hill in lap 9 and lost my rear wing. Lost a few seconds but could get it back to the pits safely.
In the final stage of the race, Paul was gaining on me pretty quickly and we had some close racing in the final lap, but I defended hard and managed to just keep him behind me to claim P7.

Sprint Race:
Q: P7
R: P5

Improved my PB again, but it was only good for P7. Got Kvyat'd again in T1 of the opening lap, but this time by Nathan. Had light rear aero damage, but could continue. My car felt like it was at Disney on Ice though. I was sliding all over the place and just couldn't keep up. Fell back to P7 but took advantage of Paul and Ben, who sustained damage in the final laps, to come in 5th.

Overall very satisfied with the result. I kept the car safe from major damage and reeled in some good points!

Btw, don't touch the grass coming up to The Chase at 280 km/h ;)
Damage was on full
and well done m8 :)

35550022_2016799748648760_8401537290375004160_n.jpg

ferrari_f1_2017_09.png

Race details

• Laps: 26 & 13
  • Race Times: 6pm & 7pm
  • In game date: 16/8/2018
  • Weather: Overcast
Track Limit penalties will be on!

The Track

20140810234517!Red_Bull_Ring_track_map.png

First race: 1969
Layout changes: 3
Length: 2.69 Miles (4.33Km)
10 Turns
The race lap record is a 1.06.957 By Kimi Raikkonen in the Ferrari SF71-H

Project-CARS-2-McLaren-650S-Red-Bull-Ring.png

Lap record holding car pictured below

1D084301.jpg

Hotlap

MyTrack

This week it's roberts choice

1. So Robert your choice was RedBull Ring what is it about this track you like?

Short circuit and fast track should make fast racing

2. Does the track suit your car?

It does as I can carry good corner speed which is the Audi’s strong part

3. How has your season gone?

Always is the middle group but feeling a lot less power compare to other

4. What are your aims with two races remaining?

Always make a podium

5. Are you excited about the future of the league with more races and events?

Always I enjoy a lot with this people and happy to have more races

Your Predictions!

Feature race
pole:
win:
fastest lap:

Sprint race
pole:
win:
fastest lap:

Questions

Red Bull Ring will have track limits penalties on, good or bad idea?

6 Drivers can theoretically win the championship, who's your money on?

Only two points seperate Snakes Unite & Mean Green, who will win this duel?

Depends on the car and track.
The penalties seem to be harsher on certain cars and less strict on others.
Turn 1 can still be abused like crazy without penalties but one wheel on the white line in the final sector and it's a slow down.

As long as Scooby keeps out of trouble, it's his.

Only two points seperate Snakes Unite & Mean Green, who will win this duel?

Mean Green, or whatever they're called now.

Definitely a good thing, since the hot spots have miraculously disappeared and some drivers don’t seem to care about track limits...

I don’t have any money :roflmao: But I think Nathan has a good chance of claiming the title.

Only two points seperate Snakes Unite & Mean Green, who will win this duel
Both teams have fast and consistent drivers. It will all come down to who will get through the first lap carnages in the Sprint Races :O_o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes