Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

NEWS: feature races will be 40 minutes long with sprint races being 20 minutes. Qualifying will be 15 minutes in feature qualifying and 10 minutes in sprint

Also in driver news Hammertimes drivers @Junique_talent and @Jblackness1990 confirm there participation in season 2

And at Estusa Engineering @LIAMATTHURSO will replace @Indrek Maeots in the McLaren with indrek moving to Gt4 for a shot at the title. @Lance Loomis will again head the team

Last edited:
Q - 5th

R - 2nd
Congratulations to @Andrew Holmes and team GWAH! Twas a champion's drive in this race and well deserved. I've finished 2nd to him 3 times in this season and he was on his best form in those 3 races But I gave him some scares which makes me feel good to be able to push the champion :) @Ben Milden you're a worthy opponent and you drove great all season, you will bounce back! As @Adel Elsayed says "never give up!" He will be a great teammate for you next season as I feel like him and my super supportive team mate @Thomas While have coached me all season while in races and have motivated me quite a lot, tough luck on the disconnect Adel you were about to use those webbed feet in the wet and catch me, but not with a fight, my team mate and I were ready to take 3rd in the team championship and you weren't gonna stop us! Lol thank you soooo much @Thomas While for an awesome season with Slidewayz! You are a great lad and because of your consistency and punctuality all season, we were able to take 3rd in the team battle, if I didn't miss 7 races maybe a different result but nonetheless congrats my friend, we fulfilled our objectives! @Adam Morris, we all know that this championship could have been yours quite easily with your ability, and your luck would beg to differ however we will work some voodoo on your luck to begin the ADOM era with a bang! Looking forward to working with you! Great drives from everyone all season, we have all improved significantly and I'm proud and honored to be a part of this league! Cheers guys

I'd like to keep this Group of Drivers together. Some of the best I've raced with. Assetto Corsa is set to come out around April 22nd. That game is going to be Epic, and we may have to create a new series in that game.
It has Ferrari :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and real tracks :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I'm in. This has been an awesome experience for me. I look forward to Wednesday night racing. If it changes then I should still be able to race most of the dates.

Q: P1, not a great lap but more of a banker lap!

R: P1
What a race that was. The car felt amazing all race long, had a good start, got away from Nic around 4 seconds. Kept the gap until the rain came. Called the pit stop right and brimmed the tank. Kept it on track all the time in the wet and managed to lead it to the dry stop. Brimmed the tank again, and got on with it. Somehow came back out with 40seconds to Nic, don't know what happened there, and then retained that gap until my final stop which was just a splash 'n' dash to the end. Managed a 13 second gap on old tyres to the end. The hardest race of my career so far. Brilliant.

This has been a brilliant first season for me, I've enjoyed it so much, and I'm happy to have started the FNGTC so well. Huge congratulations to @Ben Milden for an epic season, and a massive thank you to @Gareth Williams for accepting me into the team and coaching me throughout the whole season. You've helped me in many ways and I have you to thank so much for that, your experience has been invaluable. As for @Adam Morris, you've still got it mate, to finish fourth with your luck is a great achievement and I'm sure you'll be in the running next season.

You've all had an impact on this championship and I thank you all for a great season

FNGTC FINAL STANDINGS AFTER ROUND 20 LE MANS

FNGTC FINAL STAND.png

I'm the vacation breaker for my job. Most people take days instead of nights so Tuesday night is good. If I do have to work nights then so be it. I would have issues with Saturday and Sunday days due to kids sports and camping

Had fun and got much more comfortable with the car. Unfortunately, SMS's interpretation of "track limits" does not mesh with either my ability or my ideas. DSQ on lap 30. But nice run Toma, Watts, and Nic. There was some lag but it was not bad after we got rolling. @Railer Cantrell - looks like we brought up the rear, but good to see you again. You must have gotten pretty badly damaged? I was lucky to escape injury, but after 80 laps at Sakitto today, I could probably drive it in my sleep.

Sorry I missed last nite I was alot more tired than I thought after a crap lmp2 disaster I thoufht id take a nap after dinner before race..nap turned into 6 hours of sleep.guess I needed it.no worries I hate this fairy tale track anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes