Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I'd like to keep this Group of Drivers together. Some of the best I've raced with. Assetto Corsa is set to come out around April 22nd. That game is going to be Epic, and we may have to create a new series in that game.
It has Ferrari :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and real tracks :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Providing they sort MP out though... something that I always see guys compaining about unfortunately. Seems an eternal problem :rolleyes:. Looking forward to seeing what it has to offer though and mine is pre-ordered already.

Andrew is FNGTC champion with a class drive of a champion at lemans

Also GWAH wrap up the teams champions congratulations @Andrew Holmes & @Gareth Williams
Thank you mate, you drove a hell of a season! I'm so happy to have been in a battle with a bunch of amazing races, especially you. You've been on form all season, and it feels amazing to have beaten such an amazing driver. Thank you so much. As for @Gareth Williams, he has been a superstar all season and has helped me in more ways than one. @Adam Morris has also been brilliant when his game allows, and will be in the running next season. @Adel Elsayed has given me some of the most fun, exciting and close races this season, Zolder springs to mind:thumbsup: All you guys have been amazing for this championship and I truly hope we see all of you next season, because this season has been amazing!

C
Thank you mate, you drove a hell of a season! I'm so happy to have been in a battle with a bunch of amazing races, especially you. You've been on form all season, and it feels amazing to have beaten such an amazing driver. Thank you so much. As for @Gareth Williams, he has been a superstar all season and has helped me in more ways than one. @Adam Morris has also been brilliant when his game allows, and will be in the running next season. @Adel Elsayed has given me some of the most fun, exciting and close races this season, Zolder springs to mind:thumbsup: All you guys have been amazing for this championship and I truly hope we see all of you next season, because this season has been amazing!
Congrats Andrew, season two is going to be amazing look forward to racing with you all again!

Q: 3rd

R: 4th

Well I tried lol but didn't have the pace in the wet or dry but can honestly say I could do no more. Happy with my season and my race tonight. Thanks to @Adam Morris for being an incredible teammate like literally sacrificed some races to help me not sure others would do that.

Next season promises to be even better we should have more race winners and a very close championship. Thanks to all of you for this season enjoy the brake I no I will

Congrats again @Andrew Holmes

Q - 13th
No time. Thought it would be easier starting from back

R - 6th
Interesting start, just took my time and made it up to 8th and then the rain came and Adel disconnected. Was battling with Benji all race until after the rain when he stopped for tyres but forgot to get fuel. So that put me 20+ seconds ahead of him. I have a feeling my crew messed up my tyres when i went back to slicks. Seems like the pressure was .2 too high and had no grip but managed to bring it home with some decent points.

I think I ended up tying with Tom on points so I'm interested to see how the tie-break goes.

Q - 13th
No time. Thought it would be easier starting from back

R - 6th
Interesting start, just took my time and made it up to 8th and then the rain came and Adel disconnected. Was battling with Benji all race until after the rain when he stopped for tyres but forgot to get fuel. So that put me 20+ seconds ahead of him. I have a feeling my crew messed up my tyres when i went back to slicks. Seems like the pressure was .2 too high and had no grip but managed to bring it home with some decent points.

I think I ended up tying with Tom on points so I'm interested to see how the tie-break goes.

My calculations have you 1 point in front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play