Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Mine is 6.68 so I'm doing two stops I'm 6 laps short of making 1 stop. The tires could probably go one stop, but I tried double stinting the tires in an LMP2 and after the Pit the Rear Tires just started heating-up and heating-up until they were red, and the car became undrivable. I would test that before you try it.
I just got done running an 18 lapper. It started getting dark around lap 9-10 and was pretty dark on lap 12 when I pitted. I would assume that it would start getting light around lap 19-20 and may be in full daylight by lap 22ish. Had the AI set to 100% and still managed a 35 second gap after pitting.

Q: This is a great circuit, which corner do you find the most challenging?
The really tight hairpins
Q: Do you prefer the full Circuit de la Sarthe or this shorter circuit?
Prefer short, I'm not looking forward to hearing my washing machine on the straights at Circuit de la Sarthe
Q: Will your car suit this circuit?
Probably but the driver doesn't :laugh:
Q: Where do you aim to finish this weekend?
9th

Q: This is a great circuit, which corner do you find the most challenging?
Disagree that it's a great circuit it's ok, down hill turn 5 Aston under steer issues.

Q: Do you prefer the full Circuit de la Sarthe or this shorter circuit?
Longer one it's a legendary track

Q: Will your car suit this circuit?
No to tight but I will throw it round and see what we get

Q: Where do you aim to finish this weekend?
At the finish line :roflmao::cautious:

Honestly Im willing to bet that the top drivers in our league are probably the fastest of all in project cars. Every single official project cars time trial series that I see comes off, our top guys shatter those times. We are bloody quick here and it's tough. I say we challenge other leagues lol[/QUOTE

Thanks Dude And We Plan To Make It Even Better as We Go On and Already ahead of you on that one mate, this past week i have been speaking to 2 separate guys currently running 2 separate project cars leagues and im trying to set up a 8v8 event so 8 of us vs 8 of them but haven't heard back as yet hopefully we can do something like this soon

Mclaren-Honda
honda-s-issues-54d281cacce17.jpg

Last edited:
@Dominic Ollivierre How Did The Settings Come Along Last Night Did You Have any improvements on time and Did we manage to get any closer to finding u the right one ?

Awe man it's such a tough one. Drove the Aston for quite a while, fell in love with it, did 1:35.4. Then stepped in the z4 later and was able to do same time but with few mistakes on my lap so it's a tough decision at the moment haha

Mine is 6.68 so I'm doing two stops I'm 6 laps short of making 1 stop. The tires could probably go one stop, but I tried double stinting the tires in an LMP2 and after the Pit the Rear Tires just started heating-up and heating-up until they were red, and the car became undrivable. I would test that before you try it.
I just got done running an 18 lapper. It started getting dark around lap 9-10 and was pretty dark on lap 12 when I pitted. I would assume that it would start getting light around lap 19-20 and may be in full daylight by lap 22ish. Had the AI set to 100% and still managed a 35 second gap after pitting.

we ran 32 laps and it didnt start getting light till lap 28 to 29 man....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes