Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

So as I said before, I will be getting a bigger bedroom, meaning I can have a better race setup. Turns out to do that I will be getting the biggest room in the house!
So just wondering if any of you believe there is a limit on size of tv that will be used as my cockpit view?

I used a calculator to figure out what my FOV should be, but I didn't like it (to close) in helmet cam. I run with helmet car (a little further back anyway I think) with the helmet removed and movement turned on and look to apex at about 30%. FOV is 80. Then again, I'm 2 feet away from a 28" monitor.

Bizarre. I would have thought if I could do it.... I will say that I can't actually "see" my pics on Twitch on the computer unless I go to "video manager" and even then I can't watch them. I think my browser is out of fate. All I can do it see the first frame in manager and upload them to YouTube.
There was a setting on Twitch for archiving broadcasts as Dan said so I am assuming that will fix it.

Alright just went and traded some games in paid $20 for ProCars. I'm only going to get a day in of driving before I leave out for Alabama on Monday for a week. If I make the first race of the season it will probably be without a headset.
On the Twitch thing does it record your broadcast as I can't see Peters or Roberts. Has anyone tried the Game DVR?

Alright just went and traded some games in paid $20 for ProCars. I'm only going to get a day in of driving before I leave out for Alabama on Monday for a week. If I make the first race of the season it will probably be without a headset.
On the Twitch thing does it record your broadcast as I can't see Peters or Roberts. Has anyone tried the Game DVR?
It does record them Michael but I'm not sure you can see them on the Xbox app for some reason. I know the ones i have done don't show there but do when i go to the website. I've only got one up at the moment anyway. Recorded a lap of Brands a while after you asked. Its slow but for now on the pad is as good as I've got lol.

It does record them Michael but I'm not sure you can see them on the Xbox app for some reason. I know the ones i have done don't show there but do when i go to the website. I've only got one up at the moment anyway. Recorded a lap of Brands a while after you asked. Its slow but for now on the pad is as good as I've got lol.
I saw your lap Pete, got an email from twitch saying you were streaming!

Myself and Robert are doing a practice session/race later if any are interested tonight. Just to get to grips with the game, no real competition.
If i'm round just chuck me an invite. Just be warned that you need to give me a wide berth at all times while I am on this pad... I don't know what might happen at any given time so no way you will :confused::redface: But it would be a good test of the online play even if I only last a short while. I'd rather race somewhere I know though so I am not learning a new track at the same time as concentrating on the pad lol

If i'm round just chuck me an invite. Just be warned that you need to give me a wide berth at all times while I am on this pad... I don't know what might happen at any given time so no way you will :confused::redface: But it would be a good test of the online play even if I only last a short while. I'd rather race somewhere I know though so I am not learning a new track at the same time as concentrating on the pad lol
Will send you an invite, believe we will be at Brands Hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes