Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Good race guys, I'm pretty happy with 4th (at a track I had never raced at before) I wasn't the fastest out there but I was consistent and I managed to make my tyres last (My good ol Mediums, which was probably why I was off pace ;) )

Well done to @Andrew Holmes for winning and for @Ben Milden and @Adam Morris for rounding out the podium :)

I'm looking for a podium at wherever we race at next (Please be a track I've done for AOR :D)

Edit- Turns out the next race is at Zhuhai, another Asian track that I haven't driven at :D

Last edited:
Q: 1st (still shocked)
R: 2nd

Qualifying was a nightmare couldn't see but I think I timed my last run perfectly as the fog lifted slightly allowing me to push more on that lap. Shocked I got pole

Race poor start andrew looked like he either nailed it or jumped IT. Managed to hold p2 behind adam and ran there for a lap or two but made a mistake out of the last corner costing me time and two places p4. After that tried to stay in touch with andrew and jelani and did just. Pitted on lap 16 same as adam but due to his pitstop issue I passed him after his mistake at t1 unlucky dude.

From there pushed on caught jelani and passed him ran a steady p2 until a few mistakes put adam on me for the final two laps. We kept it clean and I kept p2

Well done @Andrew Holmes and @Adam Morris

Great race thanks everyone

Last edited:
Good race guys, I'm pretty happy with 4th (at a track I had never raced at before) I wasn't the fastest out there but I was consistent and I managed to make my tyres last (My good ol Mediums, which was probably why I was off pace ;) )

Well done to @Andrew Holmes for winning and for @Ben Milden and @Adam Morris for rounding out the podium :)

I'm looking for a podium at wherever we race at next (Please be a track I've done for AOR :D)

Edit- Turns out the next race is at Zhuhai, another Asian track that I haven't driven at :D
Thank you mate

Q: 1st (still shocked)
R: 2nd

Qualifying was a nightmare couldn't see but I think I timed my last run perfectly as the fog lifted slightly allowing me to push more on that lap. Shocked I got pole

Race poor start andrew looked like he either nailed it or jumped IT. Managed to hold p2 behind adam and ran there for a lap or two but made a mistake out of the last corner costing me time and two places p4. After that tried to stay in touch with andrew and jelani and did just. Pitted on lap 16 same as adam but due to his pitstop issue I passed him after his mistake at t1 unlucky dude.

From there pushed on caught jelani and passed him ran a steady p2 until a few mistakes put adam on me for the final two laps. We kept it clean and I kept p2

Well done @Andrew Holmes and @Adam Morris

Great race thanks everyone
Thanks dude, good race

Q: 4th
R:1st

Qualifying was tricky as the fog was very thick; managed to put a lap in, wasn't quick but bought me 4th place. Timed my run badly as I didn't get a second lap when the fog lifted.

Race was very, very tricky! Got a great start off the line and got into P3 into Turn One. Almost hit Ben into the Degner turn I think it was. Ben made a mistake I think and I ended up second and got right onto the back of Adam. Made a mistake (first of many) at Spoon and then another at 130R. A bit further down the line in the first stint, Jelani got past me and I moved back to P3. Ben closed me down again after a few laps and managed to close in for the stops. Quick thinking got me out in front of both RUFs, but I was still on my original set of tyres. Had to manage the tyres to the end, front right must've been down to canvas. Thank you for a great race with @Adam Morris, @Ben Milden and @Jelani Patterson! Thanks to everyone for turning up, we missed you tonight @TheCestrianJim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%