Problems with rFactor and G29

So, I recently got my copy of rFactor back. I tried to configure my racing wheel and, it's a mess, there is no FFB at all. The steering rate is awful I can't even turn the car, and I must tell you that I've followed a lot of guides on how to setup the game, and the only thing I got working was the 1/1 steering rate (not having to turn my wheel more than 90 degrees to take a turn) and even that is still not how I would like it. So I'm turning my sorrow to you experienced people, I'm a total noob, I barely got rFactor 2 working, and I really want to drive some mods on this game, so please, help me. There is no FFB what so freaking ever (there was, but it was backwards, I turned it negative the FFB was gone and then I turned it back up and the reverse FFB is not back, there is no FFB). I tried many things and nothing seems to work. Please help. Oh I also uninstalled the game several times and the FFB never got back. For reference, I have installed vJoy, wich may be doing something but I don't know.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back