Power & Glory for GTR 2

Cars Power & Glory for GTR 2 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I installed it in the default location of C:\Program Files (x86)\PnG3.
That's why. Programs not running as administrator cannot write to Program Files, and since PnG stores user data there, it can't write new data there. I'd suggest moving it to a folder outside of Program Files, such as C:\Games or similar. Then you won't have to run it as administrator every time.

Last edited:
Do not do that!
best to install on a different HD than C;\
If you only have C then make something like C;\games\PnG3

You will run into endless issues with windows with our old sims in C;\Program Files (x86)\
thanks both! moving as we speak :) Looking forward to driving some of these old beauties!

I have tried every download source for the mod. Everytime installation failed. Are the files corrupt? Is the mod dead? It seems there is no answer or solution...

Hello guys, getting back to GTR2 after years...
If I already enjoy A LOOOOOOT the extra fps, fluidity and fun the title still gives me, I'm getting into mods world to see a way to enhance a bit.
I already setup the new HD UI, great.
Now I wonder about tracks and maybe cars...

Does this PnG Mod include renewed tracks also playable in GTR2, for example ?
If not maybe you will have another mod to advise me ?

A BIG THANKS in advance.

NB: I would like to keep a very decent FPS ans game fluidity. Playability first :D

PnG3 is a mod for GTR2 so all tracks made for GTR2 are compatible : there are nice tracks converted from AC/rf2 but you won't find them here but at EEC/esr/trackaholics...but more polygons mean more fps hungry so you just can't have same fps as old GTR2/rf1 tracks.

I think the main problem is that the files in their compressed form actually EXCEED the maximum allowable size for most programs, including 7Zip.

Here you can see what I'm talking about. Notice that 7Zip can't even read the Packed File Size for the 2nd file.

2021-01-25.png

I think the main problem is that the files in their compressed form actually EXCEED the maximum allowable size for most programs, including 7Zip.

Here you can see what I'm talking about. Notice that 7Zip can't even read the Packed File Size for the 2nd file.

View attachment 439484
great and all but I have not been able to download it. Every time, even from the DF site, the No. 2 packages gets an error. I am a bit lost because I really like classical cars:(

no matter which extractor i use, .001 and .002 are always showing error.....

It is something wrong on your end as I have just download from the e-sports link and installed a stand alone P&G 3.2 which works without any issues.

Extracted the 4 files to an temp folder and installed over a copy from my steam Gtr2 folder.

Maybe delete your current download and download a new version as you might have a corrupt download?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.