Power & Glory for GTR 2

Cars Power & Glory for GTR 2 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Download is corrupted? what do i do? error unpackaging status 2

1612968731659.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just a suggestion .... see post #55 in this thread here: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/power-glory-for-gtr-2.153220/post-3333027

I already noticed there's also a link ( in the second possibility ) to the original mod place with download links for the full PnG 3.2

As long as @David Wright has not seen these messages and corrected the download, there's no other possibilities than to follow those links in that post.
Yeah problem is that i think that the HQ Mods collection by GTR233 requires power and glory, and yeah it does seem that this download is corrupted

Last edited:
As long as you don't install HQ PnG3 parts of this HQ Mod Collection ... Power and Glory is of course not required for GTR2. ;)

NB Moreover many parts of this HQ Mod Collection are now included in the 10th Anniversary Patch.
And there's just a new version of it proposed today. ( as you surely or maybe know ).

As jempy said, only hq mods #1 + #2 are dedicated to PnG3 mod (and purely optional as all other hq mods collection).
Personally, for GTR2 game only, I make clean GTR2 install from dvd then GTR2 HQ ANNIV. PATCH, and only 4k skies from HQ MODS COLLECTION (due to 500Mo upload limit I was only able to include 2k skies version).
For Png3 I recommend to go to festbierbude.de : it is german forum but click on uk flag on top to turn in into english. You can download PnG3.2 from there and there are also lots of nice mods/tracks dedicated to PnG3 : spa66 is nice ;)

Check post #55 in this thread.
Unfortunately our download is corrupted.

Thought you where the all powerful staff with the keyboard to rule them all.:D

I recommend to go to festbierbude.de : it is german forum but click on uk flag on top to turn in into english. You can download PnG3.2 from there and there are also lots of nice mods/tracks dedicated to PnG3 : spa66 is nice

Lost my password there a couple of years ago and have never been able to rejoin

Hi everyone, I'm trying to install this on a fresh install of GTR2 (steam) but continuer to receive this:
unpacking error status #2.
Can someone help? I have also tried by copying the entire GTR folder to another drive and still get the same error.

Thanks

@Dave Stephenson : sadly it is the second time that archive is corrupted. I think the best would be to upload the 3 parts individually (add small installer program with one of the 3) when you have some free time if possible :)

Edit: at the moment, a working link is

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
my question is that although P&G has a fantastic range of cars, but some of the unavoidable cars of the era are still missing. For example, BMW 2002 (ti, tii), BMW 2800 CS.
GTR2 mods were made for these cars. Is there any simple solution to use these in P&G as well?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back