F1 2010 Post Patch 1.01 Issues

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
This is on the PC, dunno about console versions.

1: Autosave doesn't work anymore.
2: Timings in the race. Only gives overall race time, not lap time on the split timings. Although it does give the gaps between you and the other cars.
3: Audio settings. Defaults back to rapture, so if you changed it to software for the controller input lag, you need to change it back again.

Any others?

Just tried the patch and found no problem except the loss of some lighting and tire mods. Loads ok from the saved game and i have no problem with the autosave.I'll install again the mods but i dont think i'll find a problem.The game runs smoother ( all the graphic values i could set to ultra was ultra even though i dont have a high-end pc) and for the moment everything codies wrote about the patch seems true.(haven't tried the replay, i only did a couple of laps in a heavy rain Shanghai).

core 2 Quad Q8200
4,00 GB Ram
GeForce GT130 dx11
Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

another test in Spa. all i can say about the water puddles is that i cant see them only because of the spray and from the different angles the sun light hits the track. sorry for my my bad driving...i was in a hurry without the appropriate setup!!

No mods, after the patch I lost the rain,puddles, marbles and the mirrors.
But I did pick 65 fps.:)
Also read online if you turn off dx11 you'll gain all of this back.
Can someone explain how to override dx11 for me?
I would like to try this. :)
Also g25 has more feel. And my sli-pro works :)

Amd 3.4ghz phenom blk
8gs r
Ati5850
SSS hd's
Win7 64b

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Beck Pratt
Can someone explain how to override dx11 for me?
I would like to try this. :)
same here. someone able to give advice? many thanks in advance.

Go to documents/my games/formulaone/hardwaresettings and open hardware_settings_config.xml. Look for the line directx forcedx9="false" and change it to true. Save and you'e all set.

Cheers,

Glenn

I've unistalled the game an installed again without the patch and back to the stock game, if CM fix the new bugs I will patch the game again... the best of the patch the increase of FPS...

PS3 patch problem: Anybody else losing drive? Playing melbourne last night, on the second straight after corner 2 on the racing line and then i just stopped accellerating leaving me with an illegal blocking penalty. it happen on more than one occasion. if i lift my foot off the pedal and coast for a bit than accellerate i regain drive, anybody else have this problem?

also same race it seems pit bug strikes again

I like it! Better, I gained 10 fps up 37 solid all maxed on everything and even goes as high as 42 most of the time, running Dx9. I like that I can adjust my MS wheel dead zones and wheel weight along with everything else. No save game problems and all the Mod still work. Including the RDD lighting mod.

I don't even have the puddle problem some are experiencing. I'm really liking this game more than I did before.

The only thing, does anyone know how to save replays?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.