F1 2010 Post Patch 1.01 Issues

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
This is on the PC, dunno about console versions.

1: Autosave doesn't work anymore.
2: Timings in the race. Only gives overall race time, not lap time on the split timings. Although it does give the gaps between you and the other cars.
3: Audio settings. Defaults back to rapture, so if you changed it to software for the controller input lag, you need to change it back again.

Any others?

have you tried to run the game as administrator? Can't imagine that CM didn't saw this huge bug. If you're not able to save anymore their MUST be a following patch in the next hours.

No sense of Grip for me . Braking, Turning physics seem knackered now, Forcefeed back no longer there unless u hit the kerbs, (what i mean is used to get some effect whilst on any part of the track nothing now though) All in all think this is worse game now then before patch was released GO CM's

Can't put postprocess on High, either goes back to medium or I have to put it on ultra.

Seemed to have lost all rubbering in of the track. Before it used to show when I did races at less than 100% distance, now it won't even show then.

i've driven my first quali and i've used some flashback.. after my lap i was really impressed by my time (see the picture^^).. is it caused of some mods (e.g. flashback mod..) i use or is it a new (or old) bug??

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 338 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%