The legendary Ahvenisto “Appara” Circuit in Hämeenlinna, Finland. Scratch-build track based on LiDAR data.
The construction of Ahvenisto Race Circuit was finished on July 15, 1967. The circuit is 2,840 metres long. It features a total elevation change of 32 metres, its main straight is 280 metres in length and its width varies between 9 metres and 17 metres. Its elevation changes, short or sometimes inexistent run-off areas, and numerous fast bends have led to some to suggest that it is the hardest and most dangerous race track in Finland. (Wikipedia).
Official lap record stands at 1:13.226 by Marko Nevalainen in a Formula Three car. Unofficial lap time by Formula One World Champion Keke Rosberg managed an unofficial lap record of 1:10.000 during his 1984 show run in a Williams FW08C Formula 1 car. (Wikipedia).
- 20 pit boxes
- Track map and corner names
- Physical road mesh
- 3D grass for High, Very High and Maximum settings
- Dynamic racing groove
- TV cameras
- Time Attack mode support
- Track marshalls (Nobby76 and Rigel)
- 3D People (Lemax)
- Starting from the pit, you have to drive one complete lap before lap times are counted. This is done to prevent overly fast laptimes started from the pit. Hotlap mode works normally.
- Yes, I know this track have been already made
- No, this track doesn't have anything to do with other Ahvenisto previously added to RD
- Because I wanted to create more precise version
Ahvenisto Race Circuit 1.0.3
The legendary Ahvenisto Circuit in Finland