The legendary Ahvenisto “Appara” Circuit in Hämeenlinna, Finland. Scratch-build track based on LiDAR data.
The construction of Ahvenisto Race Circuit was finished on July 15, 1967. The circuit is 2,840 metres long. It features a total elevation change of 32 metres, its main straight is 280 metres in length and its width varies between 9 metres and 17 metres. Its elevation changes, short or sometimes inexistent run-off areas, and numerous fast bends have led to some to suggest that it is the hardest and most dangerous race track in Finland. (Wikipedia).
Official lap record stands at 1:13.226 by Marko Nevalainen in a Formula Three car. Unofficial lap time by Formula One World Champion Keke Rosberg managed an unofficial lap record of 1:10.000 during his 1984 show run in a Williams FW08C Formula 1 car. (Wikipedia).
- 20 pit boxes
- Track map and corner names
- Physical road mesh
- 3D grass for High, Very High and Maximum settings
- Dynamic racing groove
- TV cameras
- Time Attack mode support
- Track marshalls (Nobby76 and Rigel)
- 3D People (Lemax)
- Yes, I know this track have been already made
- No, this track doesn't have anything to do with other Ahvenisto previously added to RD
- Because I wanted to create more precise version