PORSCHE 99X Hybrid Full Team Package

Skins PORSCHE 99X Hybrid Full Team Package V6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Really great mod - thanks for sharing. Only thing I'm having issues with is the driver suit and boots - copied the files but nothing is showing in game (car livery, helmet and emblem are all working fine). Any advice?

Simply check files integrity on Steam and reinstall the mod with copy-paste option after that. It works fine :O_o:

Great mod!

But where there is Porsche, there must be Audi too :sneaky:

20200803014813_1.jpg

Attachments

• 20200803202432_1.jpg
    20200803202432_1.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 106
  • 20200803202438_1.jpg
    20200803202438_1.jpg
    391 KB · Views: 104
Amazing Livery :) Porsche F1 is born after two seasons of BMW Motorsports GP. The only thing I would like to optimize is to use the livery with the white nose. Also I have noticed that the Tag-Heuer Logo on the Halo seems a little bit blurry.

Amazing Livery :) Porsche F1 is born after two seasons of BMW Motorsports GP. The only thing I would like to optimize is to use the livery with the white nose. Also I have noticed that the Tag-Heuer Logo on the Halo seems a little bit blurry.

It's because it's tiny. There isn't really anything to do against.

Hello, what font would you guys recommend for the numbers?
I have try everything with the Porsche font but the numbers scale are too weird. Only the numbers 1-9 was looking okay. I really like the font use in Formula E the numbers look great.

The font is call Formula E Title Regular you have to search on forum its a tough one to find cant remember where i get it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back