PORSCHE 99X Hybrid Full Team Package

Skins PORSCHE 99X Hybrid Full Team Package V6

Login or Register an account to download this content
With the recent update, the liveries, gear and the helmet disappear in my game, should I just do the same manipulations ?

Last edited:
Just tried the copy and paste method and it mostly worked. Helmet and gloves works just fine, as well as the emblem. The livery itself only loads the version with the black nose and i cannot get the suit to work either. Everything else looks awesome though.

hmm interesting, i played a bit more and didn't have any of these issues, although my game did get stuck on the infinite loading screen after i finished a race in Monaco the game stopped loading into the podium cut scene(had to altF4, redo the race) i have no idea if this is mod related, but just in case i thought i should mention it here

Last edited:
I have try everything with the Porsche font but the numbers scale are too weird. Only the numbers 1-9 was looking okay. I really like the font use in Formula E the numbers look great.

The font is call Formula E Title Regular you have to search on forum its a tough one to find cant remember where i get it.
if i may suggest instead of using Porsche Design font (i assume) which take large amount of panel, try other Porsche font that used on other media such as Helvetica Neue/Franklin Gothic (used in their brochure, both share same similiarities but Helvetica has wider width) or Porsche Next (used in website). you can PM me if you want the details as i've worked quite many on Porsche GT3/GTE car liveries.

hmm interesting, i played a bit more and didn't have any of these issues, although my game did get stuck on the infinite loading screen after i finished a race in Monaco the game stopped loading into the podium cut scene(had to altF4, redo the race) i have no idea if this is mod related, but just in case i thought i should mention it here

Could be related to patch 1.07 update deleting most of the mods files. You need to reinstall the mod. But first check files integrity with Steam to be sure the base game is fine :O_o:

Copy paste seems to be fine, i downloaded the update, verified files on steam, booted & closed the game, reapplied the copy&paste files and all seems to be ok so far.

Could be related to patch 1.07 update deleting most of the mods files. You need to reinstall the mod. But first check files integrity with Steam to be sure the base game is fine :O_o:

think you missed my first message, already did all that lol ;) its fine tho, its working perfectly for me, i was just trying to help others right as the CM patch hit :)

anyone having problems just try again copy and pasting the files.. Sometimes first time doesnt come out properly.. its not a problem with the mod - it works perfectly

Great Mod, been using it for about a month now customized to my sponsors (pictured before on this thread discussion).

I have a question on how to mod just the visor however as I do not like the normal see through My Team visor and I have a Honda theme so the Porsche helmet which is beautiful would look weird for me imo.

Thank you

Nvm you answered earlier in the thread, thanks again!

Last edited:
if i may suggest instead of using Porsche Design font (i assume) which take large amount of panel, try other Porsche font that used on other media such as Helvetica Neue/Franklin Gothic (used in their brochure, both share same similiarities but Helvetica has wider width) or Porsche Next (used in website). you can PM me if you want the details as i've worked quite many on Porsche GT3/GTE car liveries.
Thanks for suggestion I'm gonna use Hanzel the Porsche GT3 font. And for your Mobil 1 supply not yet I have to finish 4 full team before the Mobil 1.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 270 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 180 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 181 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 133 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 238 13.5%