PORSCHE 99X Hybrid Full Team Package

Skins PORSCHE 99X Hybrid Full Team Package V6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Installed and it looks great really love this mod, however, I've had 3 crashes and I've only got as far as Q2 Australia. Crashes mainly occur whilst sat in the garage if that helps?

Would really appreciate if anyone can help here, added a new lease of life to My Team, but obviously not if it's unplayable. Thanks!

I'm new to downloading custom liveries on this game, so can you walk me through things like downloading it to the game and verifying in steam, etc?
Go to game files should look something like Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020. then un zip the downloaded files and theres a folder thats named Copy Paste go into and just paste everything from it into you game folder. If something breaks you can go and verify integrity of files through steam and it will redownload the original files, same thing will happen if the game gets an update.

Hi,

I have a problem. My Porche logo everywhere has green box behind it. Like in the wall at the garage etc. How to remove this?

E: Ok, i'm an idiot. I have background on. Fixed it.

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm pretty new to modding and I've tried to look through as many posts as possible to educate myself. I've seen quite a bit of mod packages for the 70th anniversary livery which I do not have.

I was wondering if I can take those livery packages and use them to replace the RACENET ones instead?

hey. i'd like to know what ERP means. Im just gonna use the copy and paste version but i'd like to know what ERP means. Thanks

Hi i was able to install accoridng to point 1) and 2), but assume i have issues with 3) --> dont understand that part:
problem: In game all skins OK, except driversuit is weird (blue/purple through texture) and pitcrew and racecrewhave different textures/formats than in the picture. And cap is blank.
Have these to do woth not having done step 3)?
-->i do have ERP tool, but what to do is unclear, some step by step help or instructions how to would be appreciated. Kr

I'm having constant crashing I cannot even load in unless I verify my files to remove the mod. It was working but would crash between sessions now I cannot even get into my career with it loaded.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back