PORSCHE 99X Hybrid Full Team Package

Skins PORSCHE 99X Hybrid Full Team Package V6

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've used your files to create my own custom suite to match my skin but I'm struggling with a few things:

1) My suite and gloves (which replaced the 70Edition), still have some 70 edition stuff in them (I replaced the _d files) in the following files: \character_package\team_livery\fom01\fom01.erp, fom01_gloves.erp and fom01_helmet.erp. Any ideas why this is still showing up?
2) What files does the cap/hat go in?
3) How do I create the _n and _s files? Do I need them? I read you need the NVidia plugin, but from what file do I create those files?

My car livery works great, but my suits...not so much.

Last edited:
Really great mod - thanks for sharing. Only thing I'm having issues with is the driver suit and boots - copied the files but nothing is showing in game (car livery, helmet and emblem are all working fine). Any advice?

hi, i have no idea why i dont get this livery in game.. i literally did what stands in the instruction for the copy paste version but nothing happened. now i try to copy it again and again in the folder ".../common/F12020" but now i even cant replace those files anymore and the folder "copy and paste" is just in the folder of f12020. i dont know what i can do anymore.. any help?

Hi, since 1.06 the mod is not working. Everything looks blurry. I installed it right (DDS) and with 1.05 all was fine. So please look at it again. Nevertheless its a great mod.

Hi, since 1.06 the mod is not working. Everything looks blurry. I installed it right (DDS) and with 1.05 all was fine. So please look at it again. Nevertheless its a great mod.

Simply check files integrity on Steam and reinstall the mod with copy-paste option after that. It works fine :O_o:

hi, i have no idea why i dont get this livery in game.. i literally did what stands in the instruction for the copy paste version but nothing happened. now i try to copy it again and again in the folder ".../common/F12020" but now i even cant replace those files anymore and the folder "copy and paste" is just in the folder of f12020. i dont know what i can do anymore.. any help?

Simply check files integrity on Steam and reinstall the mod with copy-paste option after that. It works fine :O_o:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 383 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 306 13.0%