Porsche 912 R

Cars Porsche 912 R 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great car, thanks. Btw can you remove those stupid preview picture? :) And add glass effect to front window? From inside cam looks like there is no window.

Great car, thanks. Btw can you remove those stupid preview picture? :) And add glass effect to front window? From inside cam looks like there is no window.
you can rebuild them using CM built in feature Update previews
1617472388945.png

Lovely lovely lovely car. Just had a blast around Oulton Park and ended up doing far more laps than a quick test.

Main rear view mirror does some strange stuff when using BLM to move the view. Other than that it's a peach.

Main rear view mirror does some strange stuff when using BLM to move the view. Other than that it's a peach.
I probably need to consult an expert on that, CSP's autoguessing splits it into 3 mirrors with separate controls, and it'd be a lot more usable if it was just a single texture cut in thirds. I don't know who knows the right things about CSP though.

Lovely lovely lovely car. Just had a blast around Oulton Park and ended up doing far more laps than a quick test.

You don't use blm anymore for the mirrors, use the addon app for csphttps://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/custom-shaders-patch-debug-app-advanced.29060/

Ah so the car has 3 interior mirror controls. I can move the middle section and the right section, but the left section stays black. This is using BLM. I haven't tried the other thing Leonardo posted as it looks complicated and I don't have the time to mess with it right now. :)

Leonardo, Do I have to install the stuff from Github to get the mirrors to work? I tried your link, but it just add things to change cameras
His link leads you to the right App for this, you don't have to download that other stuff. I use that App too, and had no problems changing the Mirrors. I'm a bit confused now, -Leonardos Screenshot shows another App...
That's how it looks on my side:
blmcarapp.png

By clicking on that orange Thing here you can select each of the Mirrors- and with the little arrows underneath you can move them according to your taste.

Last edited:
That will be the easiest solution, obviously:thumbsup: ...
Maybe that's on your list already, but could we get illuminated Gauges at night, please? That's the only thing that's missing to me (Okay, maybe a driveable Safari Version, too :roflmao:)

I wholeheartedly agree with you. This 912 is just a joy to drive in AC. Enough power to be able to get yourself into trouble, but not so much that you have no chance of recovering it. Even braking provides plenty of 'special' moments :D

Thank you, @Stereo, for giving us this gem of a car :x3:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back