Porsche 911 Singer

Cars Porsche 911 Singer 1.2 (csp)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Have you tried the latest version of CSP? Update to 1.46 and run the same race again.
Will give it a shot. Thank you

** Update- Hi again. I updated to 1.46 (I should have done earlier as it's a great update) but.. my problem persists. I am not sure what it is. It only occurs with this Mod. I have checked exhaustively and its only the latest version of this mod that will do this. I have checked all of my logs, etc. but can't seem to find a cause. It happens no matter the track, but only in the evening when ai cars headlights are on. Ex- Track day at A-1 Ring 23:00pm with clear skies, 8-10 cars (a mix of your Singers 3.8,4.0 and AWD) and I am driving the AWD. I make it to turn 2 and.. Boom!! The screen flickers once and goes black and at the same time my steering wheel pushes full left lock and crash to the cm menu with a dialogue box indicating "race ended".
Sorry to be such a pain. Its only because I really enjoy this fantastic mod. I reinstalled the previous version and it is fine. Thanks again

Last edited:
I too just think this mod is truly one of the best ever. My only minor gripe at all with it is the included sound. The engine sound is fine but all the extra rattles and bangs when it goes over bumps doesn't seem right to me for such a high end quality car in real life. I tried some different cars and sound packs and have so far settled on the Fonsecker sound for the 911 GT3 RS. It can be found in this package release . Fonsecker Sound Pack 1.3 Part 4. The engine still sounds powerful and throaty but there are minimal rattles and bangs. Thanks again for such a terrific mod.

Thank You x99999999999999 I love this car. I remember when I saw one 3 or 4 years ago. I posted about in the MOD request forum. Looks like someone listened or had the same feelings. This is great. First I get the 993 and now this to take on the L.A. Canyons.

Final skin from me, I think. Couldn't just not do one for Martini :D

preview-png.356176

Hi Ben O´Bro,
I really love the product you brought to the community. I wanted to ask how you where able to acheive the insane graphics in the presentation video on the LA Canyons. I would love to see this quality on my PC. Maybe you have got time to tell me/us how!

Much Greets

great job. beautiful car both visually and technically, it’s very nice to drive 3.8 and 4.0. one question, FRONT_SHARE = 0.682 maybe the brake balance is excessively shifted forward? this causes some problems when riding without abs.

great job. beautiful car both visually and technically, it’s very nice to drive 3.8 and 4.0. one question, FRONT_SHARE = 0.682 maybe the brake balance is excessively shifted forward? this causes some problems when riding without abs.
I think right now they have the "propvalve" ratios in ie: more front biased.

In reality, it's less front biased with less pedal, so trailbraking should be easier. Thanks to Baker who made a sheet, we can calculate the curve and put it in as EBD. Perhaps in a future update.

Kyuubeey
I just downloaded this mod yesterday, and drove a bit along the fonteny track, with the default brake balance (without ABS), my front wheels were locked very often, although I tried to be careful when braking. with a balance of brakes of 0.57 all problems are gone.

Hi! Thanks for this amazing work!
I only have one problem that prevent me to drive it.
I only have 2 pedals, and the auto clutch doesn't seem to work very well, because in only one lap, my gearbox is broken.
Is it possible to update it for the people who only have 2 pedals like me?
Thanks!

Hi! Thanks for this amazing work!
I only have one problem that prevent me to drive it.
I only have 2 pedals, and the auto clutch doesn't seem to work very well, because in only one lap, my gearbox is broken.
Is it possible to update it for the people who only have 2 pedals like me?
Thanks!
what if you remove the damage ?

I wanna update the physics later, because I found a better way to make trailing arms for EX=0, and general advancements anyway, like some tire stuff and the propvalve.

I'm busy now so it'll take some time, but don't worry, I'll put a note to check the autoclutch stuff and whatever. In the meanwhile, feel free to unpack the data.acd and adjust it yourself.

Could it be that AC is set to use a H shifter with only 2 pedals and then auto-clutch is ignored?

I've never noticed gearbox damage on the Singers playing with a controller with shift/up down on buttons + auto clutch, which shouldn't be different to paddles + auto clutch. It shows fully on the pedals app when downshifting.

Could it be that AC is set to use a H shifter with only 2 pedals and then auto-clutch is ignored?

I've never noticed gearbox damage on the Singers playing with a controller with shift/up down on buttons + auto clutch, which shouldn't be different to paddles + auto clutch. It shows fully on the pedals app when downshifting.
Yeah I didn't say that I'm playing with 2 pedals but with the H-shifter

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 18 34.0%