Porsche 911 Singer

Cars Porsche 911 Singer 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Good news.

The Singer DLS is coming.

in Forza Horizon, not Assetto :p

singer_dls.JPG

Anyone know anyone who's passionate enough to do a proper sound for the Singer from these samples, which have been kindly shared by someone?

PS: DLS model is already on Gamemodels for a while. Not bad, actually.

Last edited:
That's why it needs the touch of an artist, not a mathematician. Hoping there's some around passionate enough to extract what's good from it and fill in the gaps for the rest. :)

I wish I could have gotten better samples. The owner is obviously quite busy and lacks the time and equipment to get proper samples at specific RPMs. He has been quite gracious in sharing information, photos of his car. At the worst perhaps these can be a good reference for someone creating a Singer engine audio file from scratch. Those samples came from a Singer 4.0 (Targa) number HK15

Last edited:
If you could not post any rip content here that would be great ;)

I wish I could have gotten better samples. The owner is obviously quite busy and lacks the time and equipment to get proper samples at specific RPMs. He has been quite gracious in sharing information, photos of his car. At the worst perhaps these can be a good reference for someone creating a Singer engine audio file from scratch. Those samples came from a Singer 4.0 (Targa) number HK15

Appreciate his time and help. He's really such a kind person!

If you could not post any rip content here that would be great ;)
As much as I want to agree ripped content isn't good, I believe there's far too many interesting cars out there, and far too few skilled people willing to do a proper work on them. Some of my favourite AC car mods (Morgan Three Wheeler, Lancia Stratos, first gen Audi TT, etc) are rips and I'm not ashamed of that. Don't want to be an apologist of theft or something, but some cars just don't warrant enough interest from skilled people. Happens a lot with classic Euro stuff.

As much as I want to agree ripped content isn't good, I believe there's far too many interesting cars out there, and far too few skilled people willing to do a proper work on them. Some of my favourite AC car mods (Morgan Three Wheeler, Lancia Stratos, first gen Audi TT, etc) are rips and I'm not ashamed of that. Don't want to be an apologist of theft or something, but some cars just don't warrant enough interest from skilled people. Happens a lot with classic Euro stuff.
What? You post that here, off all places? You are entitled to you opinions, but posting that here is.... a bit thoughtless. Or are you baiting? These guys pour their time into making content which they make available for free. Comments like yours take away (or at least reduce) their motivation to keep doing that. So you come here and :poop: all over a thread about this guys labour of love.
Shame on you. :mad:

It's allright, i asked for permission before posting (the picture). If that's so despicable, may god and rd's wrath be upon me.
Oh did you ask permission to Turn 10 Studios you mean ??

@Nico if our little mods aren't enough for your taste, 3D, textures, modding knowledge doesn't come naturally to any of us, and tutorials are free ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

ducking none-sense
getting tired of this
So be gone with your crap both of you.

The ignore button is getting strong today.

I did a purge a few weeks back, but i had like 31 people on mine.

I've literally never used my ignore list at any other forum. Ever.

Make of that what you will.

Ben, all due respect for your work and with all due respect for all other scratch built mod creators, you can agree to disagree with me to the moon and back for what it's worth. It's your opinion, I have mine. Yours is not above, nor is mine. If Turn10 or any other game company having their content ripped to shreds and ported to X number of games would give as much as half a damn about that, they would've probably sent their lawyers hunting down A LOT of pay sites that have been active for YEARS now, in the open. Starting with Forza 1. The fact that they don't should at least make you, a scratch built modder, chill a bit. You do this from YOUR passion. Why is it that you give a bigger damn than Turn10 about their content? You on their payroll, by any chance? Or maybe it's because you see your work more worthy of praise and respect than a ripper's? True or not, i don't give a quarter of a damn. It's your right to think whatever you want. I just want to drive my favourite cars in AC and I'll help whoever is working on a car that's dear to me, whether that's you, Mac Ten or whoever. Truth be told, I'm not quite keen anymore to even give feedback to some "established" scratch built modders only to have the "that's that, it's scratchbuilt, sucka" or "my calculations are perfect" answer thrown my way like a used kleenex. Some of said devs really need to come back to earth feet first (or head first, if it helps), and you know who you are without me having to point, kindergarten style. Who has been following development around RD for a while knows you too.

The fact that I or any other member of this forum enjoy good quality modding regardless of source doesn't have to be certified by you or any other member here. The fact that I will gladly help with your work with the same joy i do Mac Ten's or whoever else's doesn't either.

Do your thing, and let others do theirs. You don't have to agree. You're neither above nor below anyone else. And if your or whoever else's choice is to stop modding, go to their room and hit a pillow or simply the ignore button following this here, that says something about you in the first place. Not about the oh so wicked world.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea