Porsche 911 Singer

Cars Porsche 911 Singer 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wow I was absolutely amazed by this mod. The real car has so much attention to detail, it's insane. I could not believe that this car has over 4000 man hours of work go into it before its ready for the road. The lengths gone to are mind blowing. This same mind set is recreated here on the mod too, so many little details that have been included in the model. It looks fantastic and it's not a bad drive at all. Well done and thanks for bringing this to the community.

never heard of such issue!
version of CSP ?
put fuel comp to 0% the time being ?
looks like a bug I currently experience too, with every car. It happens when i try starting a race with a grid I had created in an earlier session (with CM being closed in the meantime I think), something messes up the fuel comp calculation and no car will move of the grid

Have you tried if disabling "New Ai behavior" sorts it (or pin it to the non default cache options)? I've never faced that AI starting issue, but that extension is almost always disabled and fuel consumption is left at 1x.

What the hell is all this? Can someone explain who built these?

This is awesome.
Heh, nice. I'm happy you like it.

Like it says in the original post:

"♦♦ Credits ♦♦
3D model : Szymon Kubicki & Ben O'Bro
Textures and all the fun : Ben O'Bro
(brilliant) Physics : Arch"

Ben is the project lead and he got a nice high-quality model from Szymon to work with and he optimized it, whipped it up to work in AC and all that.

I'm "Arch" and I did the physics for the car. Although there's still a few improvements I want to make at some point, but it's fair for what it is.

If any of you boys at Singer want to spill a little more details on the exact specifications on the car, maybe it'll go by easier. ;)

How did you like the car? Did I get the baseline setup anywhere close to where it really is?

@Maz - Singer ;
I was in touch with Chris M. from Singer, i think he showed you guys some footage of the car ingame already back in December.
We were meant to exchange more this year, but then all this situation happened.
Meanwhile, i'm super glad to hear you appreciate our work !

Regarding how, who and what, see what was said in the post above :)

The inital thread for the work in progress is here :

It's been a really nice project to work on
trying to reflect somehow the quality you achieve on your machines!
Safe to say, if we could have any feedback from you, that would be priceless

Maz & the gang, thank you guys for making the real one!
Ben & Arch, thank you for making this one!

And thank y'all for keeping the kid behind the steering wheel alive and kicking!

Screenshot_bo_singer_deutschlandring_24-8-120-0-36-20.jpg

Oy, guys. Good news on the physics side. Ilja just made it possible to adjust clutch bite point/curve. Vanilla AC works a bit weird, and you can feel that with any car in the game when you leave from a standstill.

To use and test the new feature, enable extended physics by having this in car.ini:

[HEADER]
VERSION=extended-2

And this in drivetrain.ini:

[_EXTENSION]
CLUTCH_LUT = (|0=0|0.3=0.1|0.7=0.5|0.9=0.8|1=1|)

Of course, you can adjust what's between the () any way you wish. I feel like those values, although not perfect, already make a world of difference. You need to use CSP 1.6.5+ to have this.

PS: i'm thinking Maz can give us a bit of feedback or a hint about how the real one handles. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Apparently vanilla AC multiplies the clutch value by some factor, add to that the sketchy standstill physics and it's practically impossible to leave properly from a standstill. Now it feels much better, thanks to the wizard.

Oh, and good news on the visual side, also thanks to him. Much easier to do those gauges with CSP. I'll get to work tomorrow. :)

thdEL0p.jpg

Screenshot_axis_porsche_930_se_deutschlandring_14-9-120-23-19-48.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes