Porsche 911 Singer

Cars Porsche 911 Singer 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
how do you set up the indicators on CSP ?
mines are almost constantly flashing it's annoying

On the doc , "REPEAT_FREQENCY_HZ = 2.78" is listed for [EMISSIVE_TURNSIGNAL_LEFT_X] and RIGHT (the 2.782.78 occurrence must be a typo on the doc). If that's the default value (when unspecified), it'd explain the fast blink.

PS: Out of curiosity I've tried a slower value for only one side (both external and dash) for testing and worked. Also noticed that the emergency 4 blink will use the slower value instead of 2 different ones on each side.

Last edited:
bo_singer_awd?

giphy.gif

The DELAYED_RENDER fix in the config is making a mess of TAA in every single view interior and exterior :O_o: . The correct fix for the green stripe should be SKIP_GBUFFER=transp green int
i'm not sure i see the different between delayed & skip
but then i'm using csp 1.36preview3 so who knows anymore

besides, maybe it's just a matter of taste, but temporal AA doesn't look good on interiors, the dashboard feels blurry and laggy
and if i bought a 1440p screen is to enjoy sharpness instead of blurriness :)

OK, now I'm starting to have some real fun :D

View attachment 340062

Still an early WIP, but I felt like teasing ;)
that's looking good!

i "forgot" (didn't bother, yet :redface:) to include a guide how to template for the car, some things are obvious, some aren't :p
like my stripes system, using a tiny 3x3 square to deal with every part (with alpha or not)
i even think i added the 'reimagined" (under Singer logo) since then somewhere too

template_stripes tutop.png

Thanks! That will definitely come in handy :thumbsup:

Edit: Just one more quick question. I'm just about done the skin now (anyone figure out the inspiration yet?) but I'd like to finish off with a custom license plate before I release it. Is there a template for the plates used in the default skins? And how can I generate the normalmaps? Sorry, this is all new to me, so I'm learning as I go

Last edited:
Thanks! That will definitely come in handy :thumbsup:

Edit: Just one more quick question. I'm just about done the skin now (anyone figure out the inspiration yet?) but I'd like to finish off with a custom license plate before I release it. Is there a template for the plates used in the default skins? And how can I generate the normalmaps? Sorry, this is all new to me, so I'm learning as I go
here's one maybe ? https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/us-canada-license-plates-psd-templates.23890/
mine is messy has hell and would require a tutorial

is your skin related to a long bearded man ? #277
i didn't even think of making it. Somehow i never saw him anywhere near a Singer. Must be some politics behind. Anyways, cool idea!

Eh, no worries. I already found that template, and I think it'll be fine for future projects, but they're a tad too low res for this car. Looks a bit out of place... I'll figure something out, or just keep a default one :laugh: And yes, it's based on Magnus Walker's design. I've actually completed 3 of his cars now, and #277 is next. I just figured this car needed these liveries! Would definitely be nice to see him and Singer collaborate on something one day in real life. Hopefully there's no bad blood between them - never heard anything like that.

Here's how the completed STR 002 looks. Obviously not a perfect representation since the real car's not a Singer, but it's close enough :p

M4GNU5.jpg

Edit: Version 1.0 is now available! Merry Christmas! :D

Last edited:
I discovered just 2 days ago this amazing car. Thanks really, loved all of it. You are truly a great modder/designer/god :D

I just tinkered a little with the skinning and this I've made it just today. Hope you don't mind.

Cheers.

Screenshot_bo_singer_ks_brands_hatch_11-2-120-15-40-23.jpg

Screenshot_bo_singer_ks_brands_hatch_11-2-120-15-36-33.jpg

Edit: I know is not a Carrera, just wanted to see if I could change that PORSCHE brand.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea