rF2 Porsche 911 RSR '73 @ Montreal - Thu 17 Dec 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Daniel R. Someone is asking for your expertise! :)

Unfortunately can't make it this week. But I'll check the car for sure next time. 3d model looks very good and detailed. Sound also seems great...

Anyway, wish you all a great evening, and because we won't hear eachother before Christmas I think, have a good one and a good step into 2021.

Cant wait to race with you all again next year!!.... Which hopefully will become a better one!

Cheers Dan

Can you sign me up as #24, or first reserve, please?:unsure:
Hopefully I can find time to practice some more, otherwise me in a new car on a new track spinning every other lap will just be too dangerous for all others..:(
Will see how it goes until free practice, and then decide what to do..

Couple of things I've noticed here:
Crew Chief isn't very aware of traffic when leaving pitlane. He has called pit exit clear for me a number of times when it wasn't and almost collided with another car. Awkward as my track position bar is obscured so I have to sit up like a Meerkat when exiting..:D

Also have to watch engine RPM as I've had several "water temp" warnings.

I worked on my setup for this mod/track. Spent a couple of hours learning the track and messing with the buttons.
The car/mod seemed to be handling, well, .... like a boat.
Then today, I was messing about, found out I have had 'WETS" on the rear for quite a while.
Car is handling a little better now.
Thanks for the setup and for the hosting.

Sign me up :thumbsup:
Welcome. :)
Can you sign me up as #24, or first reserve, please?:unsure:
Hopefully I can find time to practice some more, otherwise me in a new car on a new track spinning every other lap will just be too dangerous for all others..:(
Will see how it goes until free practice, and then decide what to do..
Yes of course mate. Yves has posted a setup in this thread. Maybe that would help? :)

Struggling with the car, not really plug and play for me like the M1
I feel it but the setup makes it a chore to drive, and not sure what to tweak as time is also not on my side for praccy - like to do at least an hour a day before a race.
Have fun and respect to the guys who drive these things at the sharp end.
Already looking forward to the next combo

Sorry I'm going to have to miss this, I'm still struggling with my back, it might be ok tomorrow but it's 50:50. Can I jump in if things feel ok tomorrow evening?

I wasn't able to stay completely away. Never again though. No wireframe, no shadows, no pointers to where things are. I can now say "been there, done that". And yes, there might be a logo or two to "study" here!
H1NJ9aG.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back