rF2 Porsche 911 RSR '73 @ Montreal - Thu 17 Dec 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
Porsche 911 RSR.jpg

Welcome to the rFactor2 racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here (the menu-bar link to connect to us on TS is no longer on RD but the info on this page will explain how to create a bookmark and enter your real name - don't hesitate to ask in this thread if you need help!)
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It's an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM TA22
Cars: Porsche 011 RSR '73 (Steam)

Track:
Montreal (Steam)

Practice: 20:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 UTC (10 minutes)
Warm Up: 20:30 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:35 UTC (25 minutes)

No warm up - There will be a short pause and then straight into Race 2 with starting slots = finishing places from R1

Race 2:
21:00 UTC (25 minutes)

Entry List - 24 slots
  1. Denis Betty
  2. Des Pearce
  3. Ole Marius Myrvold*
  4. max1966i
  5. Kresh
  6. Thomas Hoelzl
  7. slideways
  8. Dean Maković
  9. Jim Carvalho
  10. Roy Magnes
  11. Jack Smith
  12. durielk
  13. Andu1983
  14. PurgerUK
  15. Stig Bidstrup
  16. knemo1972
  17. smeisinger
  18. Lorenzo Tortella
  19. andrea_274
  20. Sergio71
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Roland
Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP #66 DB

SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
I'm unfortunately not able to make this, again, but thought I'd say it is a great little car.
The physics are surprisingly the Howsten's...which seems a bit mad, but there you go.

Porsche 911 RSR 2.8L
Yes I saw that. Physics being from the G4 which is (I think) the Lola in disguise. Different engine I think and the tyres from the Dissenter.
However, if not an authentic representation of the real car (physics wise) it is indeed a very fun car to drive, so I've decided to give her a run out and see how you guys like it. So far, me, Yves and @Redvaliant are having fun with it. :)

Sign me up with an asterix Denis! :) I am not 100% sure yet, but I want to! Love Circuit Gilles Villeneuve!

@Yves Larose if you ever get an answer on your template-question, please share it. I have an idea for a livery I want to make, but if there's no public template for this car, I'll wait until the next race again! :)
It's nothing big, or great. Just got a small "parody"-idea while racing last night. I want to try it out.

Sign me up with an asterix Denis! :) I am not 100% sure yet, but I want to! Love Circuit Gilles Villeneuve!
Sorry to have missed last night...my wife's office Christmas ZOOM party, what was that all about:(

Anyway would like to give this a spin.........literally I suspect:geek:
This looks juicy, sign me up please
In please!
Wow, what was even remotely worried about? I feel such a fool. ;) :roflmao:
Actually, that's pretty good looking sign up list for a Friday evening.
Welcome guys, thanks for signing up. :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years