rF2 Porsche 911 RSR '73 @ Montreal - Thu 17 Dec 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Sderenno please take a look at the comments in this thread. I have a feeling that some disparaging remarks were made about the mod on S397 forum? Well, I for one, found the mod an absolute blast and very believable and immersive.

I can't see any comments from you on Steam Workshop or S397 in the last 3 weeks, so I'm worried that you've been put off from modding? I personally think that you're a very talented guy and I just wanted to thank you for the time and effort that you've clearly put into this car and for the excellent event we had yesterday evening.

Please continue modding in rF2. I think I can speak for the guys here at RD in saying that we appreciate what you've given us already and look forward to what you may come up with in future.

Cheers :thumbsup:

I posted similar in the workshop comments yesterday. :thumbsup:

I have decided that IF I post an event for next week, it'll be the Caterham @ Cadwell
OK the server is up. IMO this combo is GOLDEN. Took me an age to really get the hang of it, but once you're into the swing of it, it's a proper hoot. :D
Right, I'm gonna post the event thread. Hope to see some of you on Thursday.

Edit: Nope... I'll do it in the morning. :)

Last edited:
F*ckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

Christmas Evvvveeee.... F*ck!!! F*CK!!!!!!!

I CAN'T MAKE IT...
Well... I like the combo. It's very challenging and the quick guys are gonna have us scratching our heads as to "how the heck do they do that?". But it's crazy fun.

So... give it a try - server is up - and if you like it, I'll run it again in a few weeks. It's only gonna be me and a couple guys with special arrangements in their lives that are gonna be able to make it, so running it twice wont hurt. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back