rF2 Porsche 911 RSR '73 @ Montreal - Thu 17 Dec 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks all for racing tonight.
Very clean racing and a nice atmosphere. A lot of fun.
Have a great holiday period and hopefully see you all soon. :thumbsup:

I am 56--Tonight's Race 2 nearly killed me :barefoot::barefoot:.

But the real reason for posting is...

@Peevee88 I watched your video before this evenings race ( posted originally in the Watkins thread )
What a positive and nice recommendation you give this racing club :thumbsup::thumbsup: .
Not sure if @Denis Betty have seen it but it definitely deserves a PIN somewhere in RF2.
Ore a place on the RD Youtube Channel . Maybe @Paul Jeffrey can help out with this...

And just to make it a bit more visible . here it comes again.

I am 56--Tonight's Race 2 nearly killed me :barefoot::barefoot:.

But the real reason for posting is...

@Peevee88 I watched your video before this evenings race ( posted originally in the Watkins thread )
What a positive and nice recommendation you give this racing club :thumbsup::thumbsup: .
Not sure if @Denis Betty have seen it but it definitely deserves a PIN somewhere in RF2.
Ore a place on the RD Youtube Channel . Maybe @Paul Jeffrey can help out with this...

And just to make it a bit more visible . here it comes again.
Thanks Stig.
@Peevee88 What a great vid. Really well put together, thanks for the kind words. :)
I agree with Stig, I'd like to see this posted in the RD media section at the very least. I've subscribed and look forward to seeing a few more of your vids.
Nice one. :thumbsup:

So I'm really enjoying my introduction to racing here at RD despite having a few "moments" where I found myself lacking in talent. As I am one of those with a Thrustmaster wheel that suffers from the "ghost button" issue and also using the new Ui, I don't know who is who on track. I apologise for those whose progress I have impeded during a couple of races.
Really enjoyed the Porsche today and wouldn't mind racing them again TBH. Race 2 they really started to come to me once I settled down. Man there is some hot competition here. Even down the very back they don't give you a second to take a breath.
So Denis, you mentioned the Brabham this week. is that the BT20? Awesome car. Fingers crossed.

After a look
So I'm really enjoying my introduction to racing here at RD despite having a few "moments" where I found myself lacking in talent. As I am one of those with a Thrustmaster wheel that suffers from the "ghost button" issue and also using the new Ui, I don't know who is who on track. I apologise for those whose progress I have impeded during a couple of races.
Really enjoyed the Porsche today and wouldn't mind racing them again TBH. Race 2 they really started to come to me once I settled down. Man there is some hot competition here. Even down the very back they don't give you a second to take a breath.
So Denis, you mentioned the Brabham this week. is that the BT20? Awesome car. Fingers crossed.
After a bit my thought and a chat with a coupe of the lads, I have decided that IF I post an event for next week, it'll be the Caterham @ Cadwell. I just couldn't resist the lure of the Dixey Horn on Xmas Eve. :roflmao:
Gonna check my GF doesn't have anything planned for that evening (best to be safe :unsure:) and the I'll try the combo later today before posting. :)

After a look

After a bit my thought and a chat with a coupe of the lads, I have decided that IF I post an event for next week, it'll be the Caterham @ Cadwell. I just couldn't resist the lure of the Dixey Horn on Xmas Eve. :roflmao:
Gonna check my GF doesn't have anything planned for that evening (best to be safe :unsure:) and the I'll try the combo later today before posting. :)

Caterham at Cadwell is mental.... Bring it on mate!!!!

Sorry, overenthusiastic because I married today and I'm already drunk a bit LOL!!!...

Caterham at Cadwell is mental.... Bring it on mate!!!!

Sorry, overenthusiastic because I married today and I'm already drunk a bit LOL!!!...
I never know when you're serious mate. I think it's that world famous German sense of humour. :unsure: .......

Anyway, hearty congratulations on your wonderful news. Now, go and do your duty. England expects. ;)

@Sderenno please take a look at the comments in this thread. I have a feeling that some disparaging remarks were made about the mod on S397 forum? Well, I for one, found the mod an absolute blast and very believable and immersive.

I can't see any comments from you on Steam Workshop or S397 in the last 3 weeks, so I'm worried that you've been put off from modding? I personally think that you're a very talented guy and I just wanted to thank you for the time and effort that you've clearly put into this car and for the excellent event we had yesterday evening.

Please continue modding in rF2. I think I can speak for the guys here at RD in saying that we appreciate what you've given us already and look forward to what you may come up with in future.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years