Resource icon

Sounds Porsche 911 RSR 2017 Sound Mod 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, congrats on a great sounding mod! The interior engine is pretty spot on :thumbsup:

However, the car seems to be missing ground collision sound and tire squeal, at least those are at a much lower level than Kunos cars. Also the exterior sound could be louder still, the car is a screamer IRL :whistling:

At the moment I am not using the audio mod after having tried the latest version.

I hope you will use the mod again wirh the latest update. And now Laguna Seca is out, we can compare with the real thing :) finding the right hearing will be difficult though

Hey, congrats on a great sounding mod! The interior engine is pretty spot on :thumbsup:

However, the car seems to be missing ground collision sound and tire squeal, at least those are at a much lower level than Kunos cars. Also the exterior sound could be louder still, the car is a screamer IRL :whistling:

Hi thanks for your feedback. These effects have been lowered to replicate real life but I suppose in a Sim where one cannot feel anything it is necessary to have some audio cues as to what the car is doing. They are there, just with a lower volume. I'll have a look at upping the volume in a future update

Internal sounds spot on!:thumbsup:
There's just something with the external sound that makes it off (to me).
Its revving really high and becomes tiny.

it reaaally sounds great, gotta let you that!
There is only one thing that still bugs me...the bang of the upshifts are missing!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back