Porsche 911 (993) Turbo

Cars Porsche 911 (993) Turbo 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Obviously more CSP support would be nice, but should the steering wheel of the car not be centered to the steering rack? Considering the amount of effort in the car im questioning it might be just how the car is IRL.
if you provide pictures that supports it. It's easy to ask quesions without having done some resourse search, provide pictures to compare, etc. Of course you could be correct but if you show some pictures it's a better way of feedback than just questioning "should this arrow be more green?" should this and that also considering the especific model he did.

don't take it bad but it's much better for the mod creator to get feedback more detailed like other guys already did and he "fixed" or corrected some issues before.

if you provide pictures that supports it. It's easy to ask quesions without having done some resourse search, provide pictures to compare, etc. Of course you could be correct but if you show some pictures it's a better way of feedback than just questioning "should this arrow be more green?" should this and that also considering the especific model he did.

don't take it bad but it's much better for the mod creator to get feedback more detailed like other guys already did and he "fixed" or corrected some issues before.
How can i record and upload a gif? i noticed it happens to essentially all NFS pack cars. If you want to replicate grab one of the cars under good light condition and starting steering around in place, you will notice the steering wheel rotation axis isn't in the middle.

How can i record and upload a gif? i noticed it happens to essentially all NFS pack cars. If you want to replicate grab one of the cars under good light condition and starting steering around in place, you will notice the steering wheel rotation axis isn't in the middle.
Like this?

I don't want this to sound like a criticism, as I have zero knowledge about this car (or most cars for that matter). However, I am surprised at just how stable (the standard 993) is. I was expecting the rear of the C2 to be a bit looser than the C4 version (which I assume is four wheel drive), but they feel almost exactly the same (based on a limited handful of laps around Barcelona with the ST tyres).

Last edited:
As they should. There's not a massive difference between them other than the drivetrain, and that really only has an effect on acceleration. The Carrera is a modestly powered rear-engined car, though, so it's not overwhelming its rear tires much even in the -2.

You'd feel a bigger difference in a RWD Turbo, I think.

A3DR updated Porsche 911 (993) Turbo with a new update entry:

New RUF inspired body kit for CS version + tire update + paint shaders

Quick update on new tire physics from @aphidgod, and adjusted paint shader settings to fit CSP 1.73, so each color has it's proper solid or metallic look.
New body kit for Canyon Spec version.

- Delete old car folders before installation.
- CSP 1.73
is required for proper visual results. Can't guarantee proper settings for any version above or below 1.73.

View attachment 473154

View attachment 473155

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi, could the shining tires get some improvement in any further update?
noticed it on the 993 C2 and C4 (both of today's update)
Screenshot_a3dr_porsche_993_turbo_s2_killarney_raceway_9-5-121-16-12-28.jpg

compared to KS ones of some other cars which they don't do that anymore
Screenshot_ks_porsche_991_turbo_s_killarney_raceway_9-5-121-16-13-34.jpg

thanks

Last edited:
@Leonardo Ratafiá
hi, could the shining tires get some improvement in any further update?
noticed it on the 993 C2 and C4 (both of today's update)
View attachment 473276

compared to KS ones of some other cars which they don't do that anymore
View attachment 473277

thanks

So tires might get an update after all. Settings are ok, the difference is in the alpha channel that acts as a specular map, so how's are they looking now? Toned down the specular and left it only on some parts, making it look more rubber and less plastic :D

View attachment 474488
Screenshot_a3dr_porsche_993_c4_ddm_gts_tsukuba_14-4-121-12-23-38.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_a3dr_porsche_993_c4_ddm_gts_tsukuba_14-4-121-12-24-46.jpg
    Screenshot_a3dr_porsche_993_c4_ddm_gts_tsukuba_14-4-121-12-24-46.jpg
    622.6 KB · Views: 61

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks