Cars PM3DM Super Touring Cars

hey there, currently not really plans for anything older, as we haven't finished with what's already on our plates, but that being said, once we are done, we could consider doing more

BMW is kinda pre super tourers, and I'd be tempted to do R32 skyline ( which isn't btcc of course) and Primera P10 could be cool too

but yeah, these take really long time to make, so it's going to be limited how many we can do
I hope you will eventually take up the Group A Skyline once you've done the super-tourers; the one currently on RD hasn't been touched in over 3 years and isn't as accurate as I and some others hoped, and currently the only other alternative is one by the infamous scammer group RTM.

Hey, Came across these in an 1997 season review book I just bought. Hopefully they might be helpful, or at least interesting!

97_Laguna_StrippedDown_01.png

97_Laguna_StrippedDown_02.png

Last edited:
Hey Patrik, I've got the rare Castrol Accord 1/24 scale model in my room, is there anything you need like photos or something?
sure, we can try photogrammetry ;) but sometimes these kits are not that accurate
on top of that Accord is JGTC , if I remmeber correctly, so it would be slighly different anyhow

Argh can't wait for Bmw m3 v1.0, for the renault laguna, Volvo, Audi.
If only i had the exact 3D renders of these cars of knowledge in 3D modding i would help but sadly, i don't..
I'm a BTCC fan of the 90's and 2000's and sadly simdream is a poor rip'off with laughable 50'000 polys each car, probably ripped from another really old game.

You are my only hope Patrik

Argh can't wait for Bmw m3 v1.0, for the renault laguna, Volvo, Audi.
If only i had the exact 3D renders of these cars of knowledge in 3D modding i would help but sadly, i don't..
I'm a BTCC fan of the 90's and 2000's and sadly simdream is a poor rip'off with laughable 50'000 polys each car, probably ripped from another really old game.

You are my only hope Patrik
progress is slow, we know, but we have our lives , our jobs, so there is a limit to what we can do each night, and you don't always feel like working

but yeah, Volvo is in great shape as far as model goes, ( includes cockpit) , Peugeot not far behind.

and also no updates on the nissan and bmw yet? for release I mean,
we were hoping to release it as a bulk update
there have been defintily a lot of updates and fixes on Nissan and BMW ( which is what was and is delaying Volvo physics )

if anyone has good understanding of these machines, is willing to put in a lost of testing hours, I could see our team getting more testers, but ultimately, what would help the most would be someone who would be able to help designing suspension and work together with @Giuseppe Abagnale on the physics, that could speed things up a bit

we were hoping to release it as a bulk update
there have been defintily a lot of updates and fixes on Nissan and BMW ( which is what was and is delaying Volvo physics )

if anyone has good understanding of these machines, is willing to put in a lost of testing hours, I could see our team getting more testers, but ultimately, what would help the most would be someone who would be able to help designing suspension and work together with @Giuseppe Abagnale on the physics, that could speed things up a bit
thanks for the heads up and sorry for asking, I know it takes time

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 32 38.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 45 53.6%