Cars PM3DM Super Touring Cars

oh I think we have more then plenty of photos :) but yep, everything helps

once I haveall the doors closed, it is time to start blocking the dashboard and then- what I actually rather enjoy -start working on the race / motec display functionality

@Ben Lee is the mad behind collecting all the amazing references

1609975740518.png

anyone has any idea what those letters / LEDs are meant for ?

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

@Patrik Marek
G is led indicator to gear change (when rpm reach the moment the led become green)
O is probably for fuel warning or something like that
S is orange led sometime appear during race

All taken from onboard videos

will there be another tire change in the future? feels like they changed when they bmw came out and ive not been a big fan of that

will there be another tire change in the future? feels like they changed when they bmw came out and ive not been a big fan of that
that would be question for @Giuseppe Abagnale , honestly I don't remember. I feel that yes, we keep balancing tires as we make more progress on the cars,
Audi was on Dunlops though, so it might have a different tire all together, at least for the AWD version

what is the main thing you don't like ? any feedback ?
I wonder if it's only tire , or if it could be something else

you should be able to get some quicker answers on our discord channel in the support thread ( I hope)

that would be question for @Giuseppe Abagnale , honestly I don't remember. I feel that yes, we keep balancing tires as we make more progress on the cars,
Audi was on Dunlops though, so it might have a different tire all together, at least for the AWD version

what is the main thing you don't like ? any feedback ?
I wonder if it's only tire , or if it could be something else

you should be able to get some quicker answers on our discord channel in the support thread ( I hope)

was just the huge grip change, it feels odd to me. also i think it might be worth making a universal tire model for balance reasons.

and i think the dash they might be buttons to change between speed gear corner number on the bottom middle, ive seen some vids and they always have different info

As a temporary balance you can add weight and restrictions in CM.
i’ve started fiddling with power files in CM to try to even out some of my mod cars. It’s quite fun playing around as long as you back up the original files:roflmao:

I understand that this is likely to be a long way off considering what you're already working on at the moment, but do you have any plans for the earlier "Pre-Aero" era super-tourers? Sadly, the only Pre-Aero era Super Touring car on RD; Malagoli's Vauxhall Cavalier, has now gone over 5 years without an update and is thus on a very old tire model, among other problems.
hey there, currently not really plans for anything older, as we haven't finished with what's already on our plates, but that being said, once we are done, we could consider doing more

BMW is kinda pre super tourers, and I'd be tempted to do R32 skyline ( which isn't btcc of course) and Primera P10 could be cool too

but yeah, these take really long time to make, so it's going to be limited how many we can do

Got a good base for the R32 GT-R, so if you ever need any, holler. Group A GT-R's are extremely different from the roadcar but it can be figured out.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 32 38.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 44 53.0%