Cars PM3DM Super Touring Cars

Just realised this is now 3 years!! Mondeo was 40 to 50% done then lol :)

Not sure how many years it's been but I started following the project when it was over on the AC official forums and was just Patrik and the Primera. Mondeo was 0% done and IIRC Patrik wasn't a fan of the car and it was so far the list of priorities odds were not much greater that we'd see it at all. Well done to the team for sticking at it. It's certainly been a while but the project has become something I could only dream of back then.

Not sure how many years it's been but I started following the project when it was over on the AC official forums and was just Patrik and the Primera. Mondeo was 0% done and IIRC Patrik wasn't a fan of the car and it was so far the list of priorities odds were not much greater that we'd see it at all. Well done to the team for sticking at it. It's certainly been a while but the project has become something I could only dream of back then.
I just went to page 1 of this thread. On my most wanted list since forever :)

I just went to page 1 of this thread. On my most wanted list since forever :)
we have been updating first page with progress of the cars, so that there is one page where you can see the progress, lot of the cars where not started or in very early stages
mondeo was started on may 2017 , based on our discord page, so not quite 3 years yet haha :) and started, not already where it is now,
This was the latest update on the car on april 2020

custom_showroom_1588086597.jpg

Last edited:
hehe, you understand concept of FREE content ? :)
honestly though, I don't think money would speed things up, unless we are talking enough to get 2-3fully employed people, and that's a bit of sci-fi

for the release, the hope is to update Primera (again haah) ,improved BMW, and really hoping for first release of Volvo

That being said, if we have someone who can help with modelling / texturing / managing interiors, that would speed us up,

we were also trying to get more help in physics, but this one hasn't really worked so far, especially to release the Dallara GP3 that we were trying to help get into AC from RF2

preview.jpg

Last edited:
yeah it's really slow, each step does take quiet a while and you can't necessarily work on physics, unctil the car is decently built

bit by bit improving Audi , at the moment closing the doors, so that the cockpit is fully closed, after that I will go back to exterior to refine the shapes and add more details and smoothness to the body

unknown.png
Looking great so far dude

i know guy that do modelling i wonder if i could pay them to help get this done hmm
thank you for the offer, but model is still only part of the puzzle, physics take same (if not more) time, and there is very limited amount of people who have time and experience to do this ,
while we can get more models done if we were to outsource them, it would still take quite a time to go through physics

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%