Cars PM3DM Super Touring Cars

thanks for the heads up and sorry for asking, I know it takes time
no worries , we al wished it was faster, but new engines such as Assetto corsa really pushed what's possible, and that increased the amount of time it takes to make it by quite a lot

when I was making cars for Race07, it took me about 2-3 weeks to make a full car, with assetto - if I was workign fulltime - it would be more like 2-3 months ( my estimate, there are way faster people then me out there )

The level of quality expected is just so much higher these days. Or maybe since ripping from catalogue titles like Forza became so easy. As a hobby modeller you'd be measured against models from there (one of the reasons I went on to make cars that didn't exist in any title yet).

With the temperatures dropping again at the start of March, I will no longer be able to drive the Kunos Simulazioni SLS AMG on the Nurburgring Nordschleife. So next week I'll probably put Patrik Marek PM3DM's 406 BTCC on the track! There will be 2 to 4 training sessions broadcast live video. For the address of my channel, refer to my RD biography or contact me by private message. Thanks to all of you and to Patrik Marek.
I beg your pardon for my mistakes, I used the google translator

With the temperatures dropping again at the start of March, I will no longer be able to drive the Kunos Simulazioni SLS AMG on the Nurburgring Nordschleife. So next week I'll probably put Patrik Marek PM3DM's 406 BTCC on the track! There will be 2 to 4 training sessions broadcast live video. For the address of my channel, refer to my RD biography or contact me by private message. Thanks to all of you and to Patrik Marek.
I beg your pardon for my mistakes, I used the google translator
Peugeot? are you sure?

Yes I am an amateur on Assetto Corsa it is very hard and very long to learn and install / configure for me.
Kunos Simulazioni's SLS AMG loses its tires in 1/2 lap of the Nurburgring, with the 406 BTCC PM3DM I can do 4x more before the front tires wear out :) And I haven't made any adjustments on the 406 BTCC!

Yes I am an amateur on Assetto Corsa it is very hard and very long to learn and install / configure for me.
Kunos Simulazioni's SLS AMG loses its tires in 1/2 lap of the Nurburgring, with the 406 BTCC PM3DM I can do 4x more before the front tires wear out :) And I haven't made any adjustments on the 406 BTCC!

This one is ours, physics currently copied form Nissan

by PaulNLC

1615059324542.png

Last edited:
I thought I saw the BTCC mod released by someone else too ( for AC) , did they steal that mod as well and release it as their own ??

That appears to be Sim Dreams' MO, sadly...

There's a TCR paid mod that isn't theirs, but I've not tried it.

PM3DM cars are simply brilliant. And I'm not just blowing smoke. They truly are a riot to drive. Can't wait for the S40. Hint hint... ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.