Cars PM3DM Super Touring Cars

something special is coming! @A3DR doing some amazing job on this one!

Attachments

• lagunascene.5.jpg
    lagunascene.5.jpg
    650 KB · Views: 206
  • lagunascene.6.jpg
    lagunascene.6.jpg
    916.4 KB · Views: 219
  • lagunascene.7.jpg
    lagunascene.7.jpg
    752.4 KB · Views: 198
I was just reading the whole topic as I didnot know about it ^^

woow , impressive stuff going on here

what has been done is absolutely epic ^^

I have a question concerning all your scans ? did you actually travelled a lot though different motorsport event to do those 3d photgrammetry yourself or asked very kind owners to do it for you ?

I was just reading the whole topic as I didnot know about it ^^

woow , impressive stuff going on here

what has been done is absolutely epic ^^

I have a question concerning all your scans ? did you actually travelled a lot though different motorsport event to do those 3d photgrammetry yourself or asked very kind owners to do it for you ?

Hi Ben,

The 3D scan attempts are just what I attempted to do myself. I think the Audi A4 and the Renault Laguna came off the best as both cars were away from the main paddock and it was very quiet around that time so I kinda had the cars all to myself (as it were). If the cars are in the garages or near the paddock its pretty tough to get near them without spectators pouring all over them or team members fettling the car in some way. I think both the Audi and Renault were 200+ photos each.

Done, or "done" like the BMW?

:whistling: ;)

1596763998192.png

btw anyone who want's to take over the BMW interior, feel free to contact me
the way I see it , If I didn't work on Audi, chances are I still won't be working on the interior for the BMW

interiors are - at least for me - very slow, because they are not as much fun (and are quite difficult too, hard to get all the proportions right) , especially early stages
so rather then sit around and do nothing, I try to put the time into another car / project

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea