Cars PM3DM Super Touring Cars

Audi headlights and rims being worked on.

audi112.jpg

Now I will never know what was posted
Nothing important, it was a comment about the brakes position which differed to the EU road cars (wich have fog lights in that place) and also some other (euro-only?) racing E36's like the M3 GTR which seem to retain the original layout of brakes lamps on the outside (nvm the lower rear lights for the coupé).

But after checking back a few clips of E36 318i and 320i STW's, many if not all, seem to have them on the inside like in the current model. Similar to road models on countries without mandatory rear fog lights, which use that vacant spot for better brakes visibility. Hence the deletion of my previous post :)

Last edited:
Wonderful work guys, after i team upped with abbo, I want to try the BMW, and was fantastic to drive, and good model and audio too, the same thing for the Primera. Lovely effort and fantastic results.
I raced some race with ai, and the only thing I can point, is that ai is really really slow. Really conservative on braking, and for following the spline. Maybe is wip, or don't even developed by now.
I tweaked a bit and insta-gained a least 2 seconds/lap.

Wonderful work guys, after i team upped with abbo, I want to try the BMW, and was fantastic to drive, and good model and audio too, the same thing for the Primera. Lovely effort and fantastic results.
I raced some race with ai, and the only thing I can point, is that ai is really really slow. Really conservative on braking, and for following the spline. Maybe is wip, or don't even developed by now.
I tweaked a bit and insta-gained a least 2 seconds/lap.
we haven't really explored AI much I think, if you have some tips you can share, it would be appreciated

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 220 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 279 13.5%