Cars PM3DM Super Touring Cars

for those who follow our facebook/instagram, they would see that Audi is getting small updates, as far as Alfa goes, alfa has been temporarily halted, as the artist working on it is busy with his work life, we will see if he gets a change to resume , if not, we will re-assign

here is latest of Audi
98147235_2725912600854392_1593119402922868736_o.jpg

I really need to sit down and teach myself how to do skins. I did a couple for Race 07 years ago but I’ve not managed one for Assetto Corsa. One to read up on :)
process of making the skin would be very similar and to add new skin to AC is super easy
you just make new folder,edit name in the ui file and start adding textrues you are replacing , and that's it

FWD and (Quattro) AWD versions are planned. The differences were minimal between the two cars, but it kinda goes like this;

Quattro;
1040kg
305BHP
Dunlop tyres

FWD;
975kg
307BHP
Michelin tyres

The Audi engine always struggled a bit due to its design and never really produced the top end power the others could, but where the Audi engine was strong, was mid torque, so through 5000-7000rpm is where the Audi engine bettered the rest and it allowed the car to always get great corner exits.

FWD and (Quattro) AWD versions are planned. The differences were minimal between the two cars, but it kinda goes like this;

Quattro;
1040kg
305BHP
Dunlop tyres

FWD;
975kg
307BHP
Michelin tyres

The Audi engine always struggled a bit due to its design and never really produced the top end power the others could, but where the Audi engine was strong, was mid torque, so through 5000-7000rpm is where the Audi engine bettered the rest and it allowed the car to always get great corner exits.

just to be an awkward so’n’so.... this was 4WD and Michelin tyres :redface: :roflmao:
DCF041FB-A398-4695-847B-5C8C26FED727.jpeg

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back